Reptilian Scavenger

This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
reptilian aerial unit. i'll probably update it tomorrow with a custom missile. give credits to me when used.

~UPDATE:
-fixed some things

~UPDATE
-should be fixed now

Keywords:
reptile, flying, scales, fins, teeth
Contents

Reptilian Scavenger (Model)

Reviews
12:40, 16th Apr 2011 DonDustin: good concept, but the wrap is quite messy at the moment and the mesh also looks rather unproportional. General Frank: Very cool model edit and creative use of textures. Works in-game and performs very well. Approved.
Status
Not open for further replies.

M

12:40, 16th Apr 2011
DonDustin: good concept, but the wrap is quite messy at the moment and the mesh also looks rather unproportional.

Moderation: 15:02, 22th April 2011
General Frank:
Very cool model edit and creative use of textures.
Works in-game and performs very well.
Approved.

Level 23
CeDiL, why do you always downgrade other people's models? WHy not just say what needs imrpoving and wait for the modeller to fix it, rather then demoralize him by giving a bad grade?

Oh and this must be the best aquatic flyer model I've seen on this site, and once you fix the flaws, it will be a must-have.

Level 4
This is cool model, although it will need to do something with this model, Ampharos! Good job, man. 4/5 :thumbsup:

Level 9
CeDiL, why do you always downgrade other people's models? WHy not just say what needs imrpoving and wait for the modeller to fix it, rather then demoralize him by giving a bad grade?

Oh and this must be the best aquatic flyer model I've seen on this site, and once you fix the flaws, it will be a must-have.

I often change my rating after improvements, consider this a stimulus.

Level 26
Level 3
Cool, I really like the idea of a NAGA-looking dragon(?), but I am not that satisfied with the texture, but as an overall, it is a 4/5 from Me.

Status
Not open for further replies.