1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Ride into the sunset with the 32nd Modeling Contest. The contest is optionally paired. Best of luck, people!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. This adventure has come to an end. Congratulate our heroes in the 16th Mini Mapping Contest Results.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. From the gates of hell, the 5th Special Effect Contest Results have emerged.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Race against the odds and Reforge, Don't Refund. The 14th Techtree Contest has begun!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Reign of the Dead v.3.0.0

Submitted by 43berries
This bundle is marked as substandard. It may contain bugs, not perform optimally or otherwise be in violation of the submission rules.
Story: On December 6th, 2011 N.A.T.O. forces headed in Samara to help control the infection that has ravaged the world. Because of Russia's crumbling status as a nation itself China has taken actions of aggressions and invaded Russia. American, British and German forces fight their way through endless hordes of infected and wave after wave of Chinese P.L.A. military forces. Having the Russian government declare war on the western nations claiming the origin of the outbreak, military operations have been impossible to achieve.

http://www.gamerisle.com/index.php?board=158.0
Contents

Reign of the Dead v.3.0.0 (Map)

Reviews
19:09, 20th Dec 2008 Rui: The description of the map conditioned its review process a lot. Until it is fixed, the status is set to Reviewed. Check my full review here.
  1. 43berries

43berries

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    What version are you playing Xeno? And supermj it's .5% out of 100.

2. Supermj

Supermj

Resources:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Low percentage...

3. 43berries

43berries

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Yeah, it makes sense. That one lucky bullet or that one lucky claw to your neck can kill you. It's the small improbability through a whole full suit of armor one slips through the vulnerable spot.

4. Darkenneko_003

Darkenneko_003

Resources:
    Resources:
    Its a great map,
    But People Online, complain about 3 Things.
    A."Omg! Its To Fing Dark!"
    B."Its To Hard! It Sucks!"
    C."What am I Supposta do?! Where are The Zombies?!"
    Its a Great game, few... Balancing Issues need to be taken account for.
    But Great. =]
    Keep Working on it Berry!
    -Calvin

5. XenoSword]cn[

XenoSword]cn[

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    If you increase the flashlight radius that would be alot better.

6. 43berries

43berries

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Will do in time.

7. Bucketboy

Bucketboy

Resources:
    Resources:
    43berries ur da man on map making and am a fan of this map plays it every day with my friend but we connot survive :p
    well could u do that wen every bodys dies then the host can say -restart then the game restart and the darkness is anoying make it brighter a bit and why wen u put on flashlight then if u wanna turn it off but u cant do that why?

8. 43berries

43berries

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I made it so you can turn it off. The darkness is somewhat dark, but there's no way I can change that. It's 1AM.... I am trying to add NV goggles through.

9. Darkenneko_003

Darkenneko_003

Resources:
    Resources:
    Supermj
    ""Omg! Its To Fing Dark!"
    ? Use flashlight...."

Yes,
    I'm right now I'm at a Level 24 Fire Support, for proof, ask Berry himself,
    I Believe the Flashlight radius is fine, People just want a Non-Challenging game!
    This is a great game for people looking for something realistic and with a sense of challenge.
    I Would be, eh, Professional Hoster for Berry.
    Anyways, Berry, The NV is a good Idea,
    and I'll get my computer back up, =/
    Sooner or later. >w<"
    -Calvin

10. 43berries

43berries

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Mozzletoff Calvin

11. Darkenneko_003

Darkenneko_003

Resources:
    Resources:
    Mozzletoff? xD
    Sorry Mate, my Computer Completely fried.
    I dunno why, But it was something I was doing with red tho, Blame him! >w<"!
    You better Keep working on this while I'm gone!
    I'm Better come back to a brand new version that has Shinies! =D
    Looks like those Screenshots I was going to take might have to wait, >_<
    Keep Working on it.

12. Kupownage

Kupownage

Resources:
    Resources:
    I would only ask that you replace the flashlight w/ nightvision goggles, more realistic, and they are a shitload more effective for night sight

13. 43berries

43berries

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Well not really it's not that realistic in some situations. If it's an all out war with firing everywhere there's no point in NV goggles if it's just going to blind you.

14. Darkenneko_003

Darkenneko_003

Resources:
    Resources:
    Thats true, because even gun fire emits light,
    Which means blindness with NV on, But, Maybe not replace the Light, but add NV, And make it blinding with gun fire and stuff, so players will try to steer clear from it, Only vs Russians and the Chinese,
    But it will be useful for outrunning and avoiding the zombies?
    Just some thoughts. =D

15. 43berries

43berries

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Alright I saw em, 2.3.8 is coming out soon.

16. Hades7.ger

Hades7.ger

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Oh my god! One of the best maps i have ever seen. But my problem is: I can't see anything xD

17. Balious

Balious

Resources:
    Resources:
    very good map i just have one problem and thats the server split. I thought it had dissappeared when i got the newest version but its still there.

18. Eccho

Eccho

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    I am sure this is a great map, as the group of testers I was in seemed to like it. But I had two problems. First, that I couldnt see merely anything at all do to the too thick bluish fog, and the second, that my pc experienced heavy load constantly having 0.2 fps which is unplayable. Now don't say, get a new pc, because I am aware of the fact that the pc is old. However, I have never experienced it before... normally it goes down to 15fps and not lower. So the question is how inefficient your triggers are, or if you are using a bunch of sounds and music variables which is lagging the game. Anyhow, you should look through the code again perhaps.

Overall I will not rate it since I couldn't play it. But I am sure it should get approved.

19. Rui

Rui

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Rui's review ("Reign of the Dead" v3.0.0)
    Pluses and Minuses
    √ Terrain
    √ Imported Material
    √ Originality
    √ Spelling & Grammar
    √ Bug-free

+/- Hive Workshop requirements
    +/- Re-playing worth
    +/- Machine/Net-friendly

(X) Fun Factor/Gameplay
    (X) Balance
    (X) Packaging
    (X) Object Editor work quality
    "Reign of the Dead" is a modern warfare map by 43berries. You are a NATO soldier, and you have to pick your class and fight the Russian forces, as well as infected zombies.

I'd like to describe my game experience: first, I selected the class (of course). Then I followed some soldiers, got hit and died. My allies could not do anything because the area where I died was under heavy fire. For this reason, my test lasted only a few minutes, and I apologize for not being able to dedicate the necessary time for your map.

The map seemed bug-free and it looks original. The terrain was pretty OK, the imports were necessary, I guess. Even though, you overstuffed the map, and I'll get into it next.

There are plenty of things that do not look appealing, and thus you get a minus on the packaging. Your map has no minimap picture, but that doesn't downgrade it at all. What downgrades it is the large size (3.8MB, nowadays people don't like waiting), the Nonedescript map description (on the actual map data), and mostly, the Hive Workshop description, which
    isn't informative at all gameplay-wise. Improve it, so that people will know what to do and won't die in the first minutes of the game.

That piece of text concerned the packaging, only. I have to scold you for the traditional passive buttons on active abilities too.

Apart from that, I guess it's all. Until you fix that description, this map will not be approved.

This resource is rated 2/5 (Lacking) by me, and is set to Reviewed until the description is fixed.

20. Bumkt

Bumkt

Resources:
    Resources:
    is the map lag issues fixed