1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. We have recently started the 16th edition of the Mini Mapping Contest. The theme is mini RPG. Do check it out and have fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. The Highway to Hell has been laid open. Come along and participate in the 5th Special Effect Contest.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Reign Of Fire_v1.0

Submitted by ss4gogeta
This bundle is marked as substandard. It may contain bugs, not perform optimally or otherwise be in violation of the submission rules.
Contents

Reign Of Fire_v1.0 (Map)

Reviews
02:08, 21st Feb 2011 -Kobas-: Status: Rejected Please check some tutorials first, improve skills and then submit map here, your map has 3 triggers, 1 is broken 2 are created wrong. Resources must be credited as well. Map presentation same quality...
  1. 02:08, 21st Feb 2011
    -Kobas-:
    Please check some tutorials first, improve skills and then submit map here, your map has 3 triggers, 1 is broken 2 are created wrong. Resources must be credited as well. Map presentation same quality as map...

2. Dogzo

Dogzo

Resources:
    Resources:
    ok im gonna test this, but if you want to avoid getting reject you shud improve the desc, here is some bb codes to help you clicky! . i will give feedback once im done.

lich king -.-'s mini feedback

i liked

The terrain is indeed nice.
    things i dont like

the invadors tooltips are missing
    why is a dragons icon a night elf priesT?
    medieval archers have female night elf archer icons, which is defenatly a bad thing
    some units have same tooltips
    medieval units tool tip missings.
    the siege builder only starts the building of the trebutch and doesnt end, its just a unfinished town hall, which means he doesnt have the ability to build

1/5, hope to hear bad news from the administrators or ubdate this immediatly

3. light bolt30

light bolt30

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Please improve the description; tell us more about the game play, heroes, items, screenshots, credits, game modes, etc. Here's a list of BB Codes to help you. Terrain seems pretty plain from the preview image, also please post all of the users names of the resources you've used in the description.

4. Dogzo

Dogzo

Resources:
    Resources:
    the castle is well made :thumbs_up: , but that doesnt meen its a good one, :thumbs_down: tool tips missing, silly icons, see my feed back

edit: yea its plain , only the castle is somthing interesting.

5. ss4gogeta

ss4gogeta

Resources:
    Resources:
    okay thanks guys i wil get back to work asap
    but FYI this is just my first map so i would make lots of mistakes
    are you imposing i should delete the lich king?

Last edited: Feb 20, 2011
  6. Aesthetics

Aesthetics

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    You should just delete this map and go read tutorials, experiment, and check out other people's work then when you feel that you have grasped the knowledge to make maps, then come back.

Also, after checking your map, I found that you don't know how to use triggers and you didn't credit the creators of the models you used. Finally, your map is 5.74 MB, which will cause many Battle.net players to be impatient and leave the lobby instead of downloading it.

7. Dogzo

Dogzo

Resources:
    Resources:
    correct, delete the map and start reading some tutorials :thumbs_up: