Reforged Second War Human Knight / Paladin

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
Human Knight and Paladin units, ispired by wc2 art:
File:HumanKnight.gif
Knight

I deleted all LOD's except 0 in order to make models lightweight.
Also cut excessive parts in portraits.

Paladin facefx wc2humanpaladin.facefx_ingame
Path :
Units\Human\HumanKnightPaladin\HumanPaladin.facefx

UPD:
Changed Armor for Knight
Added Eyes Glow for Paladin
Decreased Hammer Size

Icons made by @antontama
Contents

Reforged Second War Human Knight (Model)

Reforged Second War Human Knight Icon (Icon)

Reforged Second War Human Knight Portrait (Model)

Reforged Second War Human Paladin (Model)

Reforged Second War Human Paladin Icon (Icon)

Reforged Second War Human Paladin Portrait (Model)

Level 12
"Utility" model with extra work on top of it. You sir are a completely killing it.

Insta download, insta use.

Looking forward the rest of your work! I feel like you're going to be the #1 provider of custom resources for my map :D

5/5, can't rep you 'cause I already did.

EDIT: May I ask you if you're doing these models for fun or for a specific project?

EDIT2: Icons look quite strange on the Hiveworkshop, haven't took the time to try ingame yet.

EDIT3: As someone mentioned, I'm wondering if Silver armors wouldn't have been better. But at least it differentiates them a lot from the Bandit King and the regular Knight. Or to differentiate them from each other.

"Utility" model with extra work on top of it. You sir are a completely killing it.

Insta download, insta use.

Looking forward the rest of your work! I feel like you're going to be the #1 provider of custom resources for my map :D

5/5, can't rep you 'cause I already did.

EDIT: May I ask you if you're doing these models for fun or for a specific project?

EDIT2: Icons look quite strange on the Hiveworkshop, haven't took the time to try ingame yet.

EDIT3: As someone mentioned, I'm wondering if Silver armors wouldn't have been better. But at least it differentiates them a lot from the Bandit King and the regular Knight. Or to differentiate them from each other.

I do them for my project

Level 14
So, the WC2 Knight / Paladin were really cool before, but with the update they are both ABSOLUTELY GREAT.
The knight looks a little more rustic with the wood in the armor and the shield, which highlights the paladin as an "upgraded version" and the hammer has also been made a little smaller.
The new icons are also nicer than before.
All in all, a big compliment to the artist!