• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Red Star Armageddon Tank

This bundle is marked as director's cut. It exceeds all expectations and excels in every regard.
========Armageddon Tank========

The super heavy Armageddon tank pack two heavy 155mm cannons, a dual 'Berserker' rocket launcher and heavy composite steel armour. This tank can really crush anything in its way.
Mesh is scratch made, animations are taken from Siege Engine.

Give credits if you use it in your campaign/map, DON'T distribute to other sites and DON'T edit without my permission.
Have fun with the model.

EDIT: V1.05: Added Attack Slam animation with double cannon strike!

Keywords:
Tank, Soviet, Armageddon, black, star, communist, barrel, 155mm, mm, cannon, heavy, armour, armor, plated, rocket, pocket pod, pod, Bob Marley, thread
Contents

Red Star Armageddon Tank (Model)

Reviews
22:24, 18th Dec 2008 Dan van Ohllus: Totally deserves a DC, because it's just totally awesome. And great usage of the textures.
Level 31
Because some deliberately underrated it, but what do I care. I'm not you....

Those are consider as dishonest rating or downrater, which are reliable to be punish. The worst thing of all is when they said it was a 5/5 rating resources and given it vise versa, which is a total liar and I hate liar. It also the main reason why I do not tolerate it.

Umm, are you going to make another tank model in the feature ?

Level 3
hey i cant get both of the guns to shoot at the same time can you please tell me how :vw_wtf: also i was wondering what model did you use for the lasers in your picture :vw_wtf:
but anyways i think the model is perfect 5/5 :goblin_jawdrop: :thumbs_up:

hey i cant get both of the guns to shoot at the same time can you please tell me how :vw_wtf: also i was wondering what model did you use for the lasers in your picture :vw_wtf:
but anyways i think the model is perfect 5/5 :goblin_jawdrop: :thumbs_up:
Those lasers are just graphical effects on the picture.
If you want the tank to shoot both gun you have to give the tank an ability like critical strike with 100% chance.

Level 1
Good luck for your future projects General!By the way,I'm planning to use this model of yours in my first campaign.Will I have your permission?

Level 5
WTF is that???
Simply godly?!!?!
EPIC!!!!
JUST ONE OF THE BEST TANK MODEL I HAVE SEEN!!! :goblin_yeah: :thumbs_up: :ogre_haosis: :vw_death:
WTF, DO YOU WORK TO SQUARE ENIX?? (THE FINAL FANTASY CREATORS)
JUST UNCOMPARABLE!?!
:thumbs_up::thumbs_up::thumbs_up::thumbs_up::thumbs_up: