• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Red Dragon Helmet

This is my first attachment model of the dragon helmet.I made it because of a request.
If you use it in your map give me credit.Don't edit and distribute without my permission
EDIT:For blind people(JK) I made better Screenshot.

Keywords:
dragon,helmet,dragonhelmet,dragon helmet
Contents

Red Dragon Helmet (Model)

Reviews
13:49, 20th Apr 2009 Pyritie: Could be useful.
Level 2
I might later work on some dragon armor if it's now done when i create it. I might be making some for a map me and friends and creating from scratch so this might be useful as well not sure though great model XD

Level 7
I have a bugg with this model. I import it into a map and save it, but when i want to look at the model it doesent show up, not in worldeditor or ingame, its just blank space. It works in wc3 modeleditor though. Does anyone have any idea how to fix this? And yes i know how to import models :p!

Level 2
nice but how can i make models? like you put a sword in a villager?
or put guns. or remove weapons?can you comment in my profille please.i want to make models.thank you.