• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Red Alert: Undead Survival

Contents

Red Alert: Undead Survival (Map)

Level 6
And Yet Another Preview map from us this is also what our Red Alert Battle.net Will b like we will not share models as we progress tho unless u can get me into givin them to you but i don't think so..... we also are in the work of other things and progress we will make many maps i hope you injoy this 1.

Level 1
hmmmm i havent downloaded this map but the fact that its laggy just takes the micky out of it. :shock: :( :( :( :( :(

Level 2
o.o love teh RA1 models.. hate the soldiers and the light tank.. dosent look very RA1 like -.-
and yeah.. this lags.. and im running a P4 1.7GHZ 512MB ram o.o wtf do i need to play this P4 3.0 1GB ram??!? or even a AMD !??! >_< but does lag so bad at times.. when no battles its smooth o_O
i kinda dont like how the people.. and stuff feel so small and the undead and enviroment is so big.. this would rock as a MP map or vs a RA1 type comp.. but vs laggy undead.. in a very WC3 eviroment that is even bigger than them.. well it just dosent seem good
Models: 4/5 cause of soldier models and the light tank..
GamePlay: 2/5 cause of frikin undead but vs comp be like 5/5 o_O
Smoothness: 1/5 any time a big battle it just lagged cause of too many enemies
RA1 feel: 3/5 cause of undead and marine/light tank models -.- and undead :mad:
Overall: 3/5
so will this be a TC of wc3 o_O? or a bunch of maps once uve removed 0.3mb of things from the map?