• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Recuiting for medieval unique map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
ok basically shut up I have bad grammar but I need modelers,Jass,Triggering, and just pure help. I am working on a map called Role Builders where you are alowed to choose between Hero and empire but as hero i will need a sort of far out 3rd person camera and also i will be needing help working and balancing my tech trees

More about the map: it has a unique food system to limit without actually limiting the limitations it also has a.
Titan feature witch allows the empires to create a baby huge creature that grows over levels and will have the power to turn the tide of battle.
there are also semi titanus units that people can have more of.
heroes will have a camera system to make battles look more cool instead of that boring overhead view in most maps with that choice they may also raise titans of their own and ride them eventually so basically heroes will also be very powerful.
Each faction and hero gets money differently and some times does int even need it.

what i need: modelers because there may be alot of modelers but when maps have their own models its cool and makes the game look more unique

I need camera controls and help on triggers because i suck ass at triggering i will also need evolving heroes for the Titan feature

this is all for now if you wish to know more comment and thank you if you wish to join and will get credit for it

Status
Not open for further replies.