• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Recruiting Pro Modelers/Skinners

Status
Not open for further replies.

DSM

DSM

Level 3
Ok i am about to start on a map that will be very advanced, there for i need a pro who can make me models and skins, aslo i need speacial features such as brewses, cuts, bleading, ect. I need this person to be at top of there game ready to make at anytime. Also would prefure them to be liveing in the U.S. and if possible Central time zone (but it doesnt matter as longe as i can catch you online)

Also need this person to have a msn (doesnt matter just need one) i need there email time zone and country so i can know when where and how to contact.

If you have a mic and willing to dl ventrilo or already have it that will be great to.

This map is being made for the new game system RTC here is the link Reinventing the Craft - The Hive Workshop - A Warcraft III Modding Site please post back and give 1 sample model and 1 skin and give a discription on how much your able to work. Aslo add how longe it takes you to finish 1....

Thx
DSM:grin:

Level 17
i can modul an skin srsly good.

I fail to see what the hell you expect. Quite obvious that noone will do this shit for you.

DSM

DSM

Level 3
I'm not rec ppl like that you guys are the ones who tuke it like that....thats just the way i type talk w/e you wana say....u dont have to reply back to this if you dont like the forum. I just tell whats on my mind and if someone doesnt like it then dont reply, i mean rilly there is no point to reply and make such a big deal over someone recing someone else. Its called requirements, but who cares i dont worrie about w/e you guys think of the way i conducked my rec.

oh and about job thing, there is people that have been payed for doing some searios map working, OH YA the people who made WC3. it may be a hobbie for you but for some its pashen.

and for a side note im not mad or w/e u might think its just i cant see why someone would reply at somthing they not even going to be a part of, so maybe u shouldnt reply back to things that u dont care for or think is stuped.

idk its just me!

:hohum:

DSM

DSM

Level 3
id give him a chance....the resone i pute pros couse this is an advance game being made mainly by jass....but if a newb wanted to try i would let him just so he can learn more....altho i might not use his skins....meh....

Status
Not open for further replies.