1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

DotA Players Recent Games

Discussion in 'Legacy Social Groups' started by Mythic, Nov 11, 2014.

1. I'm not a big dota2 player , but I still enjoy playing Dota1 vs the AI, as its really good.

Latest games I've dominated with my favorite heroes, Leoric, Bloodseeker and Legion Commander.
    I love how good these guys are at the jungle.

2. [E]clipse

[E]clipse

Resources:
    Resources:
    Once I was playing DotA 1 as Void and there was phantom lancer from the enemy team heading towards mid lane I Used time walk to catch him and instantly pushed Chronosphere (ulti) and guess what......... I killed him BUT....

NO!!!! THAT WAS AN ILLUSION . THE REAL ONE IS BEHIND ME!!! RUN!!!......

and after 10 seconds of running he killed me with a RAMPAGE.

3. CraftiiN

CraftiiN

Resources:
    Resources:
    Recently I've been playing with Ember Spirit, and there was this match, where me and a Zeus fought against the whole enemy team, Zeus Ulted, I Ulted and simply everyone was weakened so I used Sleight of Fist, result of that? RAMPAGE!!! :ogre_datass:(Luckyest day of my life), too bad I wasn't recording it :ogre_frown:

4. -Grendel

-Grendel

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    Been playing sven A LOT. Reason? Warrior's retribution helmet

5. bethmachine

bethmachine

Resources:
    Resources:
    I've been playing with void a lot now, espcially after I got my new set for him.
    Has anyone ever thought of building diffisuial blade with void?

6. -Grendel

-Grendel

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    so uhh..i've been hooked up(no pun intended) in playing timbersaw, he's really fun to play as. like, i play him 6 times daily. i own as timbersaw but once i pick another hero i lose. is this bad, or what the hell is this.

7. Licheus

Licheus

Resources:
    Resources:
    Booo! Get out of here!

Many people say this is bad. They say that when you're only good with one hero you aren't good at the game. They say that it's bad because if you get bored with that hero you get bored with the game. When that hero gets nerfed you gets nerfed out of the game.

However I say these people are simplifying. I say you keep playing that hero until you are bored, then go on to find the next interesting aspect of the game. Nothing stops you from approaching it like this, just keep an open mind about things.

There's nothing wrong with in-depth exploration of one aspect of a complex subject. Dota is advanced enough and multi-dimensional enough to let you take this approach and have a rewarding experience still.

8. T. D. W.

T. D. W.

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Ho Ho.. Ha Ha
    HO hO HA aH
    HHO HOH HAHA HAHA
    HOHOHOH AHAHOHAHA H
    HOHOHOH AHHAHAHAHAHA

Sums up everyone's recent games

9. -Grendel

-Grendel

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    Hoho! Haha! Nya haha! Over here now! Wheres the party? Zip! Zaaaaap!

10. KeepitMovinBaby

KeepitMovinBaby

Resources:
    Resources:
    I played 1 vs 1 with my Friend.I used Weaver,my friend uses huskar.
    I didn't buy any items at start with my 4000 gold.yes,he's annoying in lane,I save my money until 6200 gold and Volia! Divine Rapier! I won the game after that,lol to bad I forgot to save the replay

11. Flux

Flux

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    JASS:
    Resources:
    Played Huskar with 4 Solar Crests and a Halberg, very very hard to kill. Can even get inside enemy's base within the Well Area.

@-Grendel, don't forget "Ohh, who's that handsome devil?"

12. KeepitMovinBaby

KeepitMovinBaby

Resources:
    Resources:
    Played Leshrac(Me) vs Pudge in a by1.
    Due to Pudge's Wrong item build and my Diabolic Edict build, I won :p