• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

REBELLION FOR ALL YOU MODERATOR PIGS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
A new rebellion has been born on this site. Seperated by pigs that govern this site. And don't any1 call us n00bs because we were all on this site for a loong time.

We are rebelling because of all this gay rules that are on this gay site. Its overstuffed with rules and we're sick of em.

We are made up of 20 people not all yet registered for security reasons. We will vandalize everything. No body can stop us, bitchheeeeezzzzzzz. We just gonna keep creating them.

We dont give a fuck if you ban our original ones because we just created them with no unique name! We are gonna last forever until they shut down the site. HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAH

Level 25
Hmm... Are you Anarchists a bit pissed that I warned you or something?

Here's a suggestion: STFU and GTFO

Oh, and you are a n00b. Because a n00b isn't a newb, n00b

Oh, and we can just IP ban you shit for shit

Level 45
Cool! Finaly someone said my name right. Thnx. And yo criminal dude,I have a story.

Based in the western days of cowboys..
"A guy walks in a bar carryin a gun.
He screams to the bartender I want 5 kgs of beer.
"No you cant", says the bartender.
the guy then gets he's gun out and threatens the bartener! "giv me the #!@#$#@#! beer!"
The other cowboys (u love the bartenders beer) turn and get the guns and say SORRY NOOB BUT YUR OWNED!
Blood and gutz are everywhere and now the guys head sits upon the mighty wall of noobs."

your the guy, were the cowboys, the moderater the bartender and the banned people are the heads of noobs.oh and the beer is downoads.

Rui

Rui

Level 41
Lol a rebelion? Let me laugh. What are you gonna do? Register and create useless topics (like this one)? Well that's not possible sorry. GG! Stick to the rules or get a ban in the ass idiot. This topic is useless and should be closed or deleted.

-Rui

Level 11
How dare you mock us in such a way, you filthy noobish scum? You are gay, not us! You think that your pathetic post will impress us? You want to destroy the site? You're wasting your time.

And for all those who have such rebellios acts, know that they are useless! We are putting a considerable effort to keep this site clean from such immature people, who have absolutely nothing to do with their life. Yes, this site has strict rules, but I haven't seen anyone complaining, except those punished. So STFU or you will be banned forever.

Geesh... I am really pissed off now. The rest of you, have a nice day!

~Daelin

Level 6
Criminal member 1 said:
And don't any1 call us n00bs

how about retard? well, ill polly get banned for saying that, but you are seriously stupid. you are nothing, your just normal members. if you had a little power, then maybe you could do something. but you can't because yoru not even moderators. even if you were, phpbb has logs about moderator and admin logins and what ip the user was using. so your screwed no matter what. i suggest you just stop yoru little games, and leave this site. or start following the rules.[/quote]

Level 6
why should we be pissed? other than the insults against the moderators, what can they possibly do against this site? nothing. im sitting in my room laughing at their stupidity.[/list]

Level 2
dang you guys are true rebbels (cant spell), the worst thing you can do to us is type in an anoying small font that hurts your eyes

Level 45
why if u wernt band now and could read this then u suck. I mean why would anyone wanna close this site? This sites given ne so much integrity, without out that who know what i would be today. B\prabalbe a nerd, slacker, bum or a simple person filled with so many gift who cant be stuffed to giv them. I hav leatn many things here. I have gained respect aswell as idolism, proudness and Confidence.

Level 9
Just a friendly counsel:

STFU or kill yourself (or yourselves, if you decide to suicide your double personalities aka fake accounts)

can i laugh now?

*haha*

Level 8
hahahaaha..hahaha.ha *glances at thread topic*

really you have noting better to dow ith your life then spam a website with a happy little comunity? i pity the

Level 13
Bah, you two, criticing each other spelling really doesn't make sense!

Language is used for communicate easily each other, as long as you get the point what your partner trying to say, so there's no problem.

In this community, everyone type here just for posting and commenting, not like when you write a book which must be flawless. This is not English class nor forum which talking about english grammatical, ya know.

Level 11
Cold-Voice said:
So...is that it? Are non of these "Rebels" going to try and defend themselves? Or have we heard the last of them?

Well, I guess not. A bunch of wimps! And since so many useless comments have risen around here, DarkShadow or oz02, shouldn't this thread be closed? I really think it has become useful (or, was it so from the beginning?).

~Daelin

Status
Not open for further replies.