• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Acolyte.blp

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
A real Undead Acolyte
sorry it is not changed much but i am making this from my rpg
I AM MAKING IT WITH SKULL ROBES AND WILL UPDATE SOON

Give credit if you use

Keywords:
Acolyte.blp, Acolyte, undead, skull, robe, kalec, kalecgos
Contents

Realy Undead Acolyte (Texture)

Reviews
14:48, 1st Nov 2009 67chrome: Skins need to be 75% freehand to be approved, this skin is not even changed that much, and most of the changes are CnP, which is not freehand. I would highly recommend practicing with your art program some more, as well...

M

14:48, 1st Nov 2009
67chrome: Skins need to be 75% freehand to be approved, this skin is not even changed that much, and most of the changes are CnP, which is not freehand. I would highly recommend practicing with your art program some more, as well as checking out the skinning tutorials at this site for tips and tricks on how to make your skins cooler and aprovable ;)

Level 35
DENTOTHOR YOU PRICK! YOU'RE MAKING ME UBER JEALOUS WITH THAT FACEPALMING BEAR!

lol, srsly, why would someone submit this? It's not like someone who wants to use the skin can't do it themselves or even just request it if they don't have the adequate tools.

--------INAPPROPRIATE!!!--------

My suggestion to you is that if people don't like Geomerged models that don't have much in the way of finalizing submitted on the hive, people definitely won't like a CnP Skin that changes the face and nothing but the face -.-

Reactions: HFR