• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Reached level past 10, however, can't i not click the stats of the hero ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I have questions for using Warcraft3 editor.
I was able to make my heroes reach past level 10. But do you have any idea of how to give my heroes stats as they reach a new level past 10? Whenever they reach a new level, there are no buttons on the rightbottom of the screen that i can select there additional skiils.

and i went to the advanced setting to change the number of gold mine. but it remains the same..

How can i change it?

and last one is do you know how to add an item into the shop so i can buy?

Level 16
Normal abilities have 3 levels by default and ultimate abilities have 1 level. 3 abilities and 1 ultimate gives you 10 skill points to allocate. If you've managed to make your hero level up beyond 10, he won't have any abilities to level up at this point. So what can you do?

- Add more abilities
- Make the existing abilities have more than 3 levels.

If this isn't what you're asking, you'll need to make yourself more clear.

and last one is do you know how to add an item into the shop so i can buy?

Find the shop unit in the 'Object Editor'. Near the bottom within the 'Techtree' section, there is "Items Sold" you can add items to the shop from here.

Status
Not open for further replies.