• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Rate the Sig above you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Remarkable! totally, worth of 3/10, really effective use of all that empty space you have, but I must say, it really doesn't have anything else worth of mentioning in it.

Level 22
That guy looks weird for being a fireman, cause he is a fireman right? There is no other logical explanation for a man to wear red clothing

:D No :p Its Ali G, the coolest guy in the universe
but if u dont know him or arent from new jersey then u also wont understand the quotes, I think

about olof's signature
meh, just ripped from starwars...
2/5
I like ur avatar though :)

KBX

KBX

Level 4
Ramza, I get ur sig's joke.
That is to the girls, because it'd be gay if not.
Never heard of Ali G, but I dont care anyway.

Next guy consider this part of my sig:
"In a gay world, Michael Jackson is straight and kissing a girl is gay."

Level 9
Yes.

Im being nice and giving you...

a 1/10

normally you get a 0

Im not generous anymore.

I dont expect mine to do to well either.

Ramza said:
u DO know that the pic doesnt belong to the project right? ^^ the demo will be finished soon btw, i quess

and, i like ur sig, whole hand made right?

I was rating Daelins and thought of a comment, so it ended up that you posted first.

For your sig: 3/5 - Not sure if I've heard of Ali G, but it's an ok sig. :wink:

And yes, my sig is freehand. Started with MS Paint and blurred the colour in Photoshop. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.