• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

rate my first time icons!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
alright well i couldnt quite figure out the right place to show these. but ya this is the first time i've made my own icons. so i'm here to share them with the rest of you and see what you all think.

iconpack.jpg

Attachments

• icon pack.rar
    355.2 KB · Views: 41
Level 4
yea the rocket is a CnP, so is the other one converged from the two. i just ran out of ideas and i needed a icon that looked basically just like that. im surprised u didnt catch the fireball in the 3rd one was a cnp. they arent exactly copy n pasted though, but in a sense yes. they were cut. then turned into .PNG's. honestly i dont see anything wrong with using work that is already made. just makes making icons less work. still have to blend them together and thats where the blurry comes in. they could be alot more sharp looking if i would of had free handed them, yes. alternatively i just cheaped out and did what was easier. they still look fine :)

Level 4
since some of these have some .PNG's cut from wow icons are they able to be put into the icon database?

Status
Not open for further replies.