Ragnaros

This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
Texture drawn in gimp, model modeled in mdlvis.

NOTE: website viewer distorts the model and some details aren't showing correctly, in game it performs as supposed.

Previews
Contents

Portrait_Ragnaros (Model)

Ragnaros (Model)

Reviews
Mister_Haudrauf
Nice Model. It works and peforms well. Good Job.
Level 18
DUUUUUDDDDEEE!!!

This model looks SO AWESOME!!!!!
I have always liked Ragnaros' design and you somehow managed to replicate him into Warcraft 3!! :infl_thumbs_up::infl_thumbs_up::infl_thumbs_up::infl_thumbs_up::infl_thumbs_up:

Last edited:
Level 4
This model is legendarily good. This is model is too good for hiveworkshop, like it's so good it would probably break one of the moderator rules because it looks on the same level of quality as a WoW model almost like it was ripped from WoW. DAMNNN, good work.

Level 8
Absolutely beautiful. The one flaw i can see is that both of his attack anims look like he's punching upward at an enemy much bigger than himself. I don't think many people will be putting this model in their map as a small unit, as beautiful and as high file size as he is everyone is gonna want to make him a scaled-up large boss unit, that would punch downward at most targets. it's still a 5 star model because it's so good looking, but that brings down the usefulness a bit.

Level 11
OH GOD THAT'S A BEAUTIFUL ONE.
You have inspired me to restart my progress on a idea I was making. There's any way to solicite you models of the other Great elementals? I would give you special credits. Say me if you want môre information about my idea.