• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

R.I.P. in pieces Gaya's Retaliashun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
I hope so :( I'd love to see this project completed or at least have D4 completed. I think that could wrap things up fairly well

Jumbo

Hosted Project GR
Level 19
Yeah man. We wanted D4 for ages, but instead got optional stuff. This is alright, but I really hope the map/story will get its well earned climax. The map remains incomplete until then, a damn shame since Zwiebelchen made the best map, by far, of Warcraft 3.

Level 5
That is impressive on so many fronts; how do people actually find the time and energy to even do this?
Because black fire is a randomized generated content dungeon that rarely feels the same each time you enter it. Tbh zwieb you underestimated the replayability of gaias and players willing to grind their hearts out for the perfect souls and gears and mounts.

Last edited:
Level 1
It's not like I created this thread to bait the Gaia's community to become active, you b-baka!

Level 3
It's not like I created this thread to bait the Gaia's community to become active, you b-baka!

Anyway will be active when hes annoucement the new update xd anyway the remake its not simple , so we have to wait a bit :)

Status
Not open for further replies.