• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Question] Anyone still RPing here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
As the title says, I would like to know if some people are still Roleplaying here, because I was thinking of joining some RP or even creating my own once again. If someone is still RPing, answer on this thread and tell me about some good RP thread, so I could join the RP.

:goblin_yeah:

Level 5
I would RP here... but there's nothing here that I am interested in. Don't worry; this actually happens at almost any RP site I go to... Yes, I am really really picky. @_@

Level 1
Maybe it is like the investment cycle; it may grow and shrink at intervals.

Level 4
If you are worried about finding an RP or making one but not getting the people. There are other RP forums out there. Such as:

http://roleplayerguild.com/

I personally don't RP there, but my sister does. That place is very active, and by very, I mean the head admin has to upgrade the server and has been for quite some time now to fit the intake of new RPers. If you can't find anything here, chances are you'll find something of great interest there.

If you do go and sign up there, say Whoami referred you, she would appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.