• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Question about Sounds!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
I'v been trying to understand the sound triggers for a long time. But with no luck

Questions
How do i turn off the music that iss playing. And where do i find a tutorial that explains the sound triggers. I realy need some help here!

Thx
-Lonely Wolf.

Level 3
just add the trigger:
music stop playing current music, or something like that.
i think that is wat it says.

Level 5
Hmmm...I heard that you are talking about music, and how to use it with triggers and so on.
I have bigger problem. I can't find any good music for campaign. Maybe do you know for some medieval music?
:?

Level 5
I wouldn't bother adding music... it just adds to the file size considerable. You also have to worry about copyright issues (although with classical/medieval music that was created some years about there shouldn't be a problem, but you never know). Do a goggle search for some. If you have a fast connection, you should be able to quickly download them, and then listen to clipits to see if it is somthing you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.