• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Quest - Redemption, Spirit of the Kalisean King?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Good day. I went through the map 7 times. I found all 23 secrets and weapons of the titans. But a couple of painful questions remained.
1. How to complete the quest Redemption. Where to find the spirit of the King? This is somehow connected with a piece of the king's staff, but where to find the second part ...?
2. It is also interesting why at the end of the game do you need Gar'thok's Ax?
thx.

Senneria

Hosted Project: SC
Level 6
Good day. I went through the map 7 times. I found all 23 secrets and weapons of the titans. But a couple of painful questions remained.
1. How to complete the quest Redemption. Where to find the spirit of the King? This is somehow connected with a piece of the king's staff, but where to find the second part ...?
2. It is also interesting why at the end of the game do you need Gar'thok's Ax?
thx.
1. You find the Spirit of the King by the warlock boss. As for the other connection try and check out Queen's Tomb.
2. You don't need Gar'thok's Axe. It's an easter egg.

Level 2
1. You find the Spirit of the King by the warlock boss. As for the other connection try and check out Queen's Tomb.

Thanks for the tip. But in Queen's Tomb we find only Queen Scepter (Recipe) and the grave of Elise. How to assemble it, given that there are no tips anywhere. It is only said that Scepter is passed on from generation to generation by the Queens.
I'm Found: Scepter of the King, Queen's Tiare, Rod of King Feric, Feric's Tombstone. None of this helps, what am I missing?

Senneria

Hosted Project: SC
Level 6
Thanks for the tip. But in Queen's Tomb we find only Queen Scepter (Recipe) and the grave of Elise. How to assemble it, given that there are no tips anywhere. It is only said that Scepter is passed on from generation to generation by the Queens.
I'm Found: Scepter of the King, Queen's Tiare, Rod of King Feric, Feric's Tombstone. None of this helps, what am I missing?

Once you craft Queen's Scepter, you use it on the Spirit of the King.
If you can't craft it, probably means your tooltip is being cut off - check if changing to different game resolutions solves the issue to allow you to see all neccessary components.

Status
Not open for further replies.