• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Pyritie Dragon Model

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

py's adventure uses a ripped yellow dragon whelp from wow. u can find it in the maps section by looking up pyritie's adventure. anyways, i would rather just use a tinted bronze dragon.

Theirs no yellow dragon whelp in wow >.>

Only: Green, Red, Black, and blue.

So it's not ripped.

Pyritie made a few dragon models for his old campaign, but they were never implemented. And that campaign is more or less discontinued.

Though you can find models of Lirch and the campaign's antagonist (Var'thun ?) in an old animating contest.
Lirch: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/680156-post81.html
Var'thun: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/684679-post99.html

And here's the credit list from what I can remember. Correct me if I'm wrong, Pyritie.

Pyritie = Meshes of both Lirch and Var'thun.
Skrab = Lirch animations.
KingBob = Var'thun animations.
Dionesiist = Var'thun skin.
Kimberly (aka Werewulf) = Lirch skin.

Level 11
Guys, seirously, he DOESN'T need people linking him similar models...
Now, even though I can't model, It isn't very fair to any model if you request a model that you won't even use yourself.
Now, You say that other people would use it, I really have no idea who/what pyrite is, but isn't he/she a user on the hive?

Level 31
Guys, seirously, he DOESN'T need people linking him similar models...
Now, even though I can't model, It isn't very fair to any model if you request a model that you won't even use yourself.
Now, You say that other people would use it, I really have no idea who/what pyrite is, but isn't he/she a user on the hive?

....YOU DONT KNOW WHO PYRITIE IS? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU ARE YOU SICK IN THE HEAD!?!?!?!??!!?!?!?1/1/1/1

*takes a deep breath*

Really they just want a model of the Dragon representation that the user Pyritie has taken a liking too (its more of a role playing thing or something, check out the social group "Furries" if you want to find out more about that).

-Really any land walking Dragon model would be useful to everyone for:
1: Variety, just because there already is a couple doesn't mean more would hurt (look up zombie and youll get tons of results, I'm surprised there isn't more Dragon models actually).
2: MC!'s land dragon really seems to be a train wreck with the animations, I dont know if it was some error that was an accident before it was uploaded but they make it unusable (it has a 10 second long attack animation, not that its complicated, but that it moves too slow. Speeding it up via triggers doesn't fix it - this goes for all its animations).
3: The ROTD dragons are a godsend, as they are pretty much the only ones that fit in with the normal models. I like their looks, though their walk animation looks off to me (maybe thats just me) and they have no attachment points. Also some people would prefer a more fantasy esque model that doesn't look so savage (think the Dragon from Eragon - not trying to look like a viscous killing machine).
4: The Lindormr Dragon looks great, and has excellent animations. Its a slightly large file, but that can be fixed by decreasing the resolution of its skin. This has a great savage killing machine look - though it doesn't fit in with the normal wc3 models (its a High Q model)

Status
Not open for further replies.