1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Units have been turned into heroes in our latest Icon Contest! Vote for the best icon set at the Icon Contest #18 Poll!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The poll for Hive's 12th Concept Art Contest is up! Go cast your vote for your favourite genie!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The raddest synthwave tracks were chosen - Check out our Music Contest #12 - Results and congratulate the winners!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Puzzle Hints, Help & Solutions Thread

Discussion in 'Sunken City' started by SpasMaster, May 26, 2018.

1. witchdoctor

witchdoctor

Resources:
    Resources:
    thanks you for fast reply.
    But I seached every centimet in the wood but find no thing, really upset @@. I'm about to finish the map soon, so don't wanna miss something.

2. Amerz

Amerz

Resources:
    Resources:
    how do I fix the lever to get the corridor key

add info:
    used the explosive alchemist gave me somewhere else

there are no gate keys in my inventory (used the keys in the table before Haris and for using magnetic orb)

3. Davion24

Davion24

Resources:
    Resources:
    If you haven't solved it yet the lever is missing a gear, try looking for it.

4. Akazrael

Akazrael

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hey there;

Can anyone give me a lead on where to find the Light Prism? I’m pretty sure it’s used in the Legendary Power quest, and I already have the handle and elixir, I just need the head of the hammer, and I believe I need the prism to advance on that front. I’ve searched the map top to bottom, but haven’t found it. Keep in mind I can be half blind sometimes, so if it’s in a super obvious place and I just totally missed it, don’t judge me too harshly. xD

5. Davion24

Davion24

Resources:
    Resources:
    I think the quest path you're looking for is near the troll dungeon. Those circle of powers.

6. Xanto

Xanto

Resources:
    Resources:
    1. I can't complete Far and Seer quest because i can't distroy the 4th obelisk. The round stone door returns a "find a mechanism" message. I looked around and i found a lever that opens the magic field nearby. Stuck here for like 4 hours and it drives me crazy .
    2. I set the power runes near the troll dungeon to the south with the same colours as the little runes above but nothing happened. What's the catch with them?
    3. I got the mechanism from the broken pipe near the troll village but i can't find a use to it. And god knows i tried it it on everything.
    Thank you for a awesome map. I

7. Davion24

Davion24

Resources:
    Resources:
    1. The door needs something to push it's switch which is directly in front of it.
    2. Where did you follow the colors, maybe it was the wrong sequence.
    3. It will be useful later.

8. Xanto

Xanto

Resources:
    Resources:
    I must be blind because i can't see any switch in front of it.:(

Attached Files:

• door.jpg
      door.jpg
      File size:
      735.1 KB
      Views:
  9. Davion24

Davion24

Resources:
    Resources:
    Wow 22 hours xd , what you need to do is turn around and walk forward. I can see the switch. :D

10. Xanto

Xanto

Resources:
    Resources:
    Thank you. I think it is time to put that grunt to work.

11. Kalokohan117

Kalokohan117

Resources:
    Resources:
    Where can I download older patches of sunken city?

My warcraft version is on 1.27b and I cant run the latest version of the map. Maps I found on epic war are hellofabuggy.

Thank you. ^_^

12. Davion24

Davion24

Resources:
    Resources:
    better post this in the main thread @Kalokohan117 i got copies of old version and i think spas does too

13. SwiftNoise

SwiftNoise

Resources:
    Resources:
    hello,

Looking for help on a hero build. I play Solo and need help with a hero and what route to take with points and talents and such to make a smooth solo run. ive tried a few and at some point or another I can't seem to kill anything effectively -

Thanks

14. Davion24

Davion24

Resources:
    Resources:
    @SwiftNoise which hero are you having probs with,l? I think all heroes should get the % = primary attribute item always.

15. torrific

torrific

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hello, I am completely stuck in atalai’s chamber. I think I need to activate the portal, but I am not sure( The deactivated circle of power right before the last room). Any hint whatsoever on how to further proceed in the map is greatly appreciated, thank you!

16. Davion24

Davion24

Resources:
    Resources:
    im guessing you haven't fought him yet, you need to summon him via his staff, try backtracking and look for his staff , it's just standing around.

17. torrific

torrific

Resources:
    Resources:
    Thank you very much! Couldn’t have imagined I left the staff laying around, but apparently I did.

18. torrific

torrific

Resources:
    Resources:
    I have 2 more questions if anyone is willing to help. I have completed (I think) most of the map and I finished it a couple of times already. 2 things still elude me:

1. I have not been able to open the gate of life in the master’s chamber because I have never gotten the key drop so I do not know what that leads to (the aspects key, I managed to get, though).
    2. I do not know what to do with the spectral dagger, I initially thought it has something to do with the fiery pit next to the anvil, but it seems it doesn’t, I saw in a bookshelf something regarding the knife Feric used (won’t continue so I don’t spoil the map’s storyline), but I didn’t manage to find any links between that. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Love the map! By far the best map I have played in wc3 rivaling gaia’s retaliation. Thank you SpasMaster and everyone putting their efforts into this map.

19. Davion24

Davion24

Resources:
    Resources:
    @torrific
    1. The key is a rare mob drop getting more magic drop can help get it. The reward inside is as powerful as the one from the aspect door.
    2. It's just a weapon , so far it has no connection to the lore

20. ts.lion

ts.lion

Resources:
    Resources:
    Great map so far, but I am absolutely floored at the massive gate before the library... Everything else I've managed to do but this one is a complete stumper. I've read other hints saying look for something massive nearby...? But I can literally find n.o.t.h.i.n.g. What exactly am I supposed to look for and use? I've used my 'C' ability on basically everything at this point. Any clear idea would be appreciated!