1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Units have been turned into heroes in our latest Icon Contest! Vote for the best icon set at the Icon Contest #18 Poll!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The poll for Hive's 12th Concept Art Contest is up! Go cast your vote for your favourite genie!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The raddest synthwave tracks were chosen - Check out our Music Contest #12 - Results and congratulate the winners!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Public Test Realm 1.31.1

Discussion in 'Latest Updates and News' started by TriggerHappy, Jun 7, 2019.

1. Kacpa2

Kacpa2

Resources:
    Resources:
    From smaller things, having a way to rotate the camera freely or atleast partailly like in world editor as option in to enable in Game constants would be nice. 90 degrees left and right isnt really enough. Tho unlike tiles or water it is something i can fix with triggerwork or coding
    Already have done that but tiles and and terrain doesnt work that way

2. darwin

darwin

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    It actually crashes when I load it, so I never see the the custom loading screen or anything else. Weirdly, it does play okay. Just to be clear:

1. If I open WC3 and click Single Player, then Custom Campaign, etc., I can start the campaign and play it.
    2. If i open WC3 World Editor, and then click the Campaign Button, and Open Campaign, it crashes when I select my map.
    3. It doesn't crash when I open the Dwarf Campaign I downloaded here at the HIVE.

I tried older versions of the campaign too, and they crash.

3. deepstrasz

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
  4. jainaproudmore

jainaproudmore

Resources:
    Resources:
    Uh this one, AI Heroes don't even learn there skills and use them like that never happened before. Also the other version, I tried to open it, keeps crashing or won't open the game like for real, they need to fix this and really fix the big problem.

5. Cokemonkey11

Cokemonkey11

Wurst Reviewer

Resources:
    Tools:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    JASS:
    Resources:
    Shrug, my multiboard is broken. I haven't investigated why yet.

6. Cokemonkey11

Cokemonkey11

Wurst Reviewer

Resources:
    Tools:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    JASS:
    Resources:
    I found the reason: [vJASS] - [PSA] MyBoard (bowser499) minor bug

The symptoms were only revealed because of the 1.31.x new variable limits.