• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Public Resources Needed List

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 25
The cursor icons needed is the regular glove cursor, which will be the normal/regular cursor players see. When they highlight enemies, the sword cursor shows. I'd like to get a bag cursor in there too for when players highlight items they wish to sell, but that's not really a priority at all.

Level 14
The cursor icons needed is the regular glove cursor, which will be the normal/regular cursor players see. When they highlight enemies, the sword cursor shows. I'd like to get a bag cursor in there too for when players highlight items they wish to sell, but that's not really a priority at all.

So no desirable alternations, just remakes? Gotcha. Do you need the speech bubble as well (Thats easy, but if you want it included...)

~Asomath

Level 14
The cursors are: Attack (dagger), Buy (bag), Cast(highlighted Glove), GatherHerbs(leather glove holding flowers), Inspect (magnifying glass), Interact(golden gear), Loot All (three bags), Mail (envelope), Mine (mining pick), Repair (hammer), Skin, Speak, Flightmaster (boot with wings), Train (book), and then all the disabled versions of those.

Just pick out the ones that are needed for the beta :p

~Asomath

Status
Not open for further replies.