• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

psychophat at the Hive!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Howdy, am a fan and avid watcher of the Hive and all its nice things. I also use some stuffs here and there and learn new things as well. I'm like the rest but let me introduce myself and what I can contribute: web, texture, gfx, model & basic mapping. < Jass newb, would like to but well maybe, I really want to but no time.

Level 8
There are no admins. It's a conspiracy!

Welcome to the Hive, enjoy your stay and ignore the fact that I hate you :D
That was not very welcoming, or informative. Please respect the introductions area.

psychophat, There are those who choose not to follow the law of the Hive. They make unwise choices, and those are the people That should not hold a place here. If anyone gives you any trouble please don't be afraid to report them. I'm not bringing anything against this guy, but I felt it a good time to mention that subject.

Again, welcome!

That was not very welcoming, or informative. Please respect the introductions area.

psychophat, There are those who choose not to follow the law of the Hive. They make unwise choices, and those are the people That should not hold a place here. If anyone gives you any trouble please don't be afraid to report them. I'm not bringing anything against this guy, but I felt it a good time to mention that subject.

Again, welcome!

First of all, who the hell made you an admin.
Second, note the ":D". That should point out very clearly that it was a joke.
Third, I hate you.

Status
Not open for further replies.