1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Seek unity between the elements in the 22nd Terraining Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Seize the moment! The 18th Mini Mapping Contest has commenced.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The heavens smile on the old faithful. The 16th Techtree Contest has begun.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Prop Hunt Reforged

Submitted by Krazykid
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.

[​IMG]

NEW VIDEO ON REFORGED:

OLD VIDEOS BEFORE REFORGED:

Optional modes that add more fun to the game
• Two main game modes (Endless/Rounds)

12 Different Playable areas that randomize each round

Reforged for Warcraft 3 Reforged, see what I did there?

Previews
Contents

Krazykid's Prop Hunt Reforged (Map)

Reviews
[IMG][c]Moderator: StoPCampinGn00b[IMG][IMG] akaka's Prop Hunt by akaka / Crazykid [IMG] RATINGS Scores[/COLOR]] Gameplay: 24/30 Terrain & Aesthetics: 17/20 Total Score: 41/50 Explanation[/COLOR]]5 Stars: 47+ 4 Stars: 40-47 3 Stars:...
  1. Krazykid

Krazykid

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I like some of the suggestions, however i will need to create a different mechanic for hunter health seeing it is something that is double sided in opinions. Sometimes i play and hunters have it so easy no matter what map we play on because too much health, and sometimes people tell me to raise it like you did with more health. I think what i will do is make main hunter start with 200 health. All the hunters after that (when he kills a prop) will have 100 instead. Also the reason i added runes is to make it so you don't leave your screen when you play as prop. Certain runes like teleportation rune, polymorph rune, and reveal rune will kill you if you afk.

Sudden death is also pretty fun in combination with runes if you are looking for a tough time being prop, or just choose to be a random prop at the start of the round.

I'm not sure if last time you played those features existed. Make sure it's the latest off of here.

2. Krazykid

Krazykid

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Fun new updates added, Props can now pickup other props to move them around and essentially confuse the hunter by placing props where they don't belong. Hunter also has a new ability to call a dog that will attack random props around it for 20 seconds and finding out which ones are incorrect.

3. Krazykid

Krazykid

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Reforged.