• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Project name: Nothing Boring About Borean (not the final name of the map)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goin Ape is short for going Ape$#&% and it means to go crazy over something for no good reason. It's not a good habit to get into because it's looked down on by society. Throwing tantrums is never a good habit, it's better to just ebb and flow.

EDIT:Meh I don't really care that they don't want help, I deserve it anyway...(I should learn not to interfere with other's projects) but these forums are supposed to help those who can't figure out things by themselves. The things they want are probably quite advanced, but take the moonwalk for example: not everyone can do it, sometimes you need a little help, but if you don't want help it doesn't effect me, so i'll stay out of your business.

U didn't mean anything, but it's okay, I don't wanna get on your bad side either way. I don't really feel like getting someone I'll most likely be working with on the other project(you know the one I'm talking about) with soon. I didn't mean like you weren't doing a good enough job on the map, I was just trying to help, but over internet, good gestures like that can be confused. I know what you were getting at when you were angry but that's not really what I meant to do, I'm a big fan of this project so I just wanted it to be on it's way. But I've learned when you offer help people are like "why is this guy offering to help?" "He must want something..." I was being altruistic, but altruists aren't usually trusted so forgive me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.