• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Project Jackhammer Underground - Symphonic/Power/Gothic Metal

Status
Not open for further replies.
JackhammerUnderground-1.jpg

Jackhammer Underground Logo, and possibly the first album's cover

Jackhammer Underground is a Symphonic/Power/Gothic metal band project, which isn't completely formed yet, but so far I've managed to finish the instrumental lines for all instruments, for one song, Dark Romance.
The band consists of:
-Lead Vocal (Female, Soprano)
-Lead Vocal (Male, Baritone)
-Backup Vocal and Guitarist (Female, Alt)
-Backup Vocal and Keyboard player (Male, Bass)
-Bass Player
-Drummer
-Solo Guitarist

Enjoy.
Note: All you download here is Fruity Loops generated, and is just a concept of what a song will sound like, real quality version, with lyrics, will come out officially :p

Attachments

• Dark Romance.mp3
    3.6 MB · Views: 8,731
  • Desperation.mp3
    759.3 KB · Views: 253
Last edited:
Level 27
Where the hell did you get that name.

Just a hint, if you want you're band to be sucsesfull it a more efficient name is having just one word for a name instead of two. But if you wanna have two than at least make it sound catchy and not... weird =/

Maybe you wanted it to sound weird i can understand that but blegh... this isn't really my genre anyway.

Level 8
Really good sound, but a bit too much elektro for me^^
Would like to hear with voice.

I liked Dark Romance, although some parts of the song don't transition well into each other, unless there's supposed to be vocalizations on them..

Pretty much. However, I started working with another band, there's 7 of us, and we will be redoing all my stuff and recording it in studio. Genre is psychedelic/rock/metal with some power metal, gothic, and symphonic/melodic influences.
At the moment we have:

Solo Guitar (also normal vocal)
Rhythm Guitar (backing normal vocal)
Grind Guitar
Keys (me, also growling/operatic vocals)
Violin (soprano, female)
Drummer
Bassist

So yeah, it's gonna be pretty hardcore, stay tuned. The name was supposed to be Retorica, but we realized there already is a band with such name, so we are going to change it.

Level 4
I liked it but anyway is the deep distorted voice supposed to be the vocals or some pre-recorded loops?

So yeah, it's gonna be pretty hardcore, stay tuned. The name was supposed to be Retorica, but we realized there already is a band with such name, so we are going to change it.

I hate it when this happens, getting a name for the band is probably one of the hardest things imo. I used to be in a band and we joined an annual battle of the bands competition and during the event there were two other bands with the same name as ours.

Level 25
Where the hell did you get that name.

Just a hint, if you want you're band to be sucsesfull it a more efficient name is having just one word for a name instead of two. But if you wanna have two than at least make it sound catchy and not... weird =/

Maybe you wanted it to sound weird i can understand that but blegh... this isn't really my genre anyway.
Project Pitchfork
Not a very famous band, but I guess
it's one of the biggest from the Dark Wave.

There are alot of bands with these names.

Back to topic:
I'm not saying this to be mean, but when I
hear this it reminds me of old Nintendo games :O

Rock'n'Roll Racing!

Level 3
Nintendo or not, Dark Romance has fast spaced synthesizer in it with good guitar moments. Wanted to say I like Dark Romance already, with vocals it would be even more interesting, mostly I listen instrumental music, but this time I curiously wait vocals. I know this band is on hold, but still.

Status
Not open for further replies.