• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Project:HEHEHE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
what if we gave prine a reallly big Trident, or maybe a hammer or a really big gun!

( to Joel S. )

i think that Bombur is copy righted by J.R.R. Tolkien

( hes in the hobbit )

Level 3
Um you know the trident idea would work i think but the other two i really dont think so. My idea was to give him a fishing pole and no this does not mean hes a cannible it means bigger fish eat smaller fish.

Level 1
BUT!!!!!!!!!!

REALLY REALLY BIG GUNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

i love em all.

BOOMS, BANGS, BLASTS AND REALLY BIG GUNS!!!!!!!!!

( TO LONDON 133 )

DO YOU KNOW THE FLYING SHEEP? :?

Level 2
london 133, i like that you share my opinion of a trident, though what is wrong with a REALLY BIG GUN?

and my precious mutant flying sheep,

i share your opinion on really big weaponry, though i thing i'll kill your puppy dog.

Both of you, do not fight in this forum, only talk about big guns, and GOBLINS!!!!!!!!!! love em! they are the masters of weaponry!!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Level 3
okay the reason i dont think the gun would work is because where is a a murloc gonna get areally big gun. i mean later on in the story it may be possible.
Your right Evil goblins are the masters of weopens. I think it is great that you like J.R.R. Tolkein

Level 2
!

hehehehe

GoblinZ ,london133!

we can have them makz weponz aND thingz

minez and bomz and gunz ( huge ones )

Evilz alwayz winz! cept if they have no big gunz

Status
Not open for further replies.