• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Problem with hero

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
[Solved]Problem with hero

I got a problem with the Altar of the Depths, I added Lady Vashj into it, added some proper names(mixing names and surnames taken from wowwiki), and when I was testing map, I found out that I can create army of Vashjs, not just one vashj, I tried to kill it with others, and you can revive the Vashj. How to fix that so players playing the map can train only one Vashj, and revive it if she dies, not whole army of them?

And can you tell me what is the name in the properties of some unit: How to change food of it? I mean when you click on the building that you want create some unit, like Peasant, to change his food from 2 to 3 example, or hero normal food(5), to 10 example, is it possible and if it is whats the line when you click on unit in Object Editor?

Last edited:
Level 25
Food Cost:
Go to object editor, find the unit whose food cost you want to change and find and change the field called "Stats - Food Cost".

Army of Heroes:
There are a few steps which you need to do:
1) Open Trigger editor and create this trigger:
  • Map Iniitialization
    • Events
      • Map initialization
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Player Group - Pick every player in (All players) and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Player - Limit training of Your_Naga_Hero_Unit to 1 for (Picked player)
          • Player - Limit training of Heroes to 3 for (Picked player)
2) In the top bar of your World Editor, go to Advanced -> Game Constants -> Check the field "Use Custom Gameplay Constants" and find this field: "Techtree - Dependency Equivalents - Hero" and in the list add your custom naga hero there.

Level 3
Food Cost:
Go to object editor, find the unit whose food cost you want to change and find and change the field called "Stats - Food Cost".

Army of Heroes:
There are a few steps which you need to do:
1) Open Trigger editor and create this trigger:
  • Map Iniitialization
    • Events
      • Map initialization
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Player Group - Pick every player in (All players) and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Player - Limit training of Your_Naga_Hero_Unit to 1 for (Picked player)
          • Player - Limit training of Heroes to 3 for (Picked player)
2) In the top bar of your World Editor, go to Advanced -> Game Constants -> Check the field "Use Custom Gameplay Constants" and find this field: "Techtree - Dependency Equivalents - Hero" and in the list add your custom naga hero there.
Naga Sea Witch is already checked, so I'm done. Ty guys, will give you rep.

Status
Not open for further replies.