• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

problem with animation tranfer and file converting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is beginning to be very frustrating for me. what i am doing is using oinkerwinkle's animation transfer to give a modified grunt the attack of a blood mage. only problem is, when i convert the file to mdx, it shows up with a whole list of errors and prevent me from finifhing it. here is what it looks like.
bleh.jpg

i really need it, i'm trying to make a model of barret from ff7 and need the attack of a bloodmage to look like he is using his gun arm.
here's what it looks like
ss0000bb.jpg

Level 17
It's an error that happen sometimes, when transferring only one animation with oinkerwinkle tools. The curious thing is that it don't happen if you transfer all the animations. Looks like your best option is to attempt a manual animation transfer (ask at wc3campaigns).

Status
Not open for further replies.