• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

PrimordialSword

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: Carefree World
A legendary sword forged in the magma of the gates of the kingdom of Hades, the evil whispers inside it.

185652-albums3042-picture25622.jpg

==== Version 0.2===============================
*new paticle emmiters
*redesigned UV mapping
185652-albums3042-picture25635.jpg

============================================

Keywords:
Hell, Forged, Magma, Fire, Dark, Shadow, Blade, Sword, Weapon, Hellhound, Black, Steel.
Contents

PrimordialSword (Model)

Reviews
16:02, 10th Mar 2010 DonDustin: the particles are fine now and so is the unwrap of the handle, but the shiv still looks blurry. But I'll keep it on pending for now shamanyouranus: This whole model is pretty atrocious. The blade is a very blurry...

M

16:02, 10th Mar 2010
DonDustin: the particles are fine now and so is the unwrap of the handle, but the shiv still looks blurry. But I'll keep it on pending for now

shamanyouranus: This whole model is pretty atrocious. The blade is a very blurry and stretched edit of Grom's axe. As DonDustin said, the particles are acceptable, but the model as a whole is not. Also, please improve the wrap on the entire thing. Rejected until fixed.

Level 11
Hmm... i can't understand how much you guys think it's important with names :S ?
"The is no lava at hades gates" You've been there ? no i dont think so.
This is a great sword, one of the best i've seen.
Already gave you rep today so can't :) i give 5/5