• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Priest of the Moon - Night Elf (Special Creation)

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
This is a special thanks model to the 100 subscriptions+ I was off due to focusing on school tasks, but when I came back I saw a jump in subscriptions and I wanted to create a custom model that looks very useful in terms of solo, multiplayer, customs, or even by editing the campaigns.

I thought of the idea of female Demon Hunter and how blizzard introduced this in the game, and I realized that I could do something similar on a cool elf hero.

This model will have plenty of uses. For example, if you are playing with your couple, and picking the same race, you 2 could pick different versions of this hero, one female and the other one is a male. Not just couples, but it can be very useful for friends, families and overall a nice idea of a reskin.

Preview of the model:

IMPORTANT: The file size may appear pretty big for people and that's because I normally work with ultra high graphics for my creations, and I would comprise my models when I post them on Hive, but I felt like this model is more of a thanks gift, and I wanted to keep it as large as it is without comprising, just in case if someone else is interested in ultra HD. Otherwise, if you wish, you can always reduce the quality by 2x for example ( 2048 x 2048 ===> 1024 x 1024 ) and the file size will greatly reduce to more than 3x :) while the quality will remain almost similar.

Notes:

You can use the names I made for this hero ( 13 names ), and they look half similar to Priestess to keep their identity, but sounds a bit different to fit in more for a male.

1. Kuth'roz Starsong
2. Aldoro Nightshade
3. Mel'ro Moonsinger
4. Furor Moonra
5. Anaro Chillwind
6. Kelro Stardragon
7. Mavron Whisperwind
8. Dal'rus Moonfang
9. Miro Whitemane
10. Thelro Saberfang
11. Tagaro Snowscar
12. Arion Darkmoon
13. Danmo Windwood

As for the voice lines, you can feel free using the tiger mix with druid that I made for Priest of the Moon. However, I can't post it on the Hive it seems, but I will try attaching the file as a comment for the voice lines.

Other than that, I think it's all set and I hope you enjoy this model with your families, friends, lovers, couples, or even in solo.

Have fun!

When using my model in any source, you can credit my YouTube channel's link and Hive profile.

You can check out my youtube channel for further updates, and you can feel free to support my work if you wish.

Best and kind regards,
Wolf Spirit / Wildone / Wolfe
Contents

Icons (Icon)

Moon Arrows Icons (Icon)

Portrait (Model)

Priest of the Moon - Night Elf (Special Creation) (Model)

PriestOfTheMoon_Mountless (Model)

PriestOfTheMoon_Mountless_Icons (Icon)

PriestOfTheMoon_Mountless_Portrait (Model)

Level 8
Awesome, I was hoping they'd do something like that when they said there will be gender-bent heroes, before release.
And as a result, only Demon Hunters and Death Knights appeared. It is strange to see male priests and female druids flourishing in a Matriarchal society. When it should be the other way around. Somebody make him run on foot. It will look funny.

Last edited:
Level 8
This is pretty awesome, it would be neat if you made more sex changes within the hero roster, kinda like what Blizzard promised and ended up only doing with the Death Knight and Demon Hunter. Either way, this is a neat model to have. Thanks for your hard work!

Level 15
Awesome, I was hoping they'd do something like that when they said there will be gender-bent heroes, before release.

And as a result, only Demon Hunters and Death Knights appeared. It is strange to see male priests and female druids flourishing in a Matriarchal society. When it should be the other way around.

Somebody make him run on foot. It will look funny.

This is pretty awesome, it would be neat if you made more sex changes within the hero roster, kinda like what Blizzard promised and ended up only doing with the Death Knight and Demon Hunter. Either way, this is a neat model to have. Thanks for your hard work!

Hey guys I got a great news for this model!

So after reviewing some interests related to this unit, some of you wanted a mountless version without the tiger mount, and although I had to redo few things from the begining to make this work, and I made it happen! with a new awesome icon too :)

You can check him out from my patch notes update on youtube, and feel free checking the full list of the patch notes for the updated models.

Enjoy!