Priest of Putrescence

This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
just uploading a model that was made back in november. it was supposed to be some sort of remodel to the nereid model that was submitted back when i was only geomerging stuff:

Nereid

models_9842_screenshot_tnb.jpg

mostly remade the whole concept with the previous one just a mightier looking lich. but as you can see i kept those spider-like-looking legs on his back and some other stuff.
will be finishing up some models that i made back in december. some including an oni masked sword guy.

Keywords:
nereid, pestilence, decay, glutton, hood
Contents

Priest of Putrescence (Model)

Priest of Putrescence (Model)

Reviews
12:40, 6th Jul 2014 MiniMage: Awesome lich is awesome.

M

12:40, 6th Jul 2014
MiniMage: Awesome lich is awesome.

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 35
So this is what you spend your free time doing... EVERY MODEL EVER AT ONCE! :p

Gotta say, this is pretty cool. Waaaay too cool for melee, in fact (so I can't use it). But definitely awexome & shadowy & evil & floaty & stuff.

On both this & the Neried models, I love the legs you added; it makes it more 'real' to me (like, where did their legs go in the first place??)

The stomach-mouth is kinda weird... And it's a shame the bone-arms on the back don't move, because as a result they seem a bit static... But really, I'm just nitpicking. Great face!

Looking forward to more resurrected models. :p

P.S. "Pestilent Prince"? "Putrid Pontiff"? <3

Level 13
Great job. You could have made the face a little bit more menacing. Really creative use of the chaos lord's texture to wrap the body.
You did mess up the normals again, if you want I can show you how to fix that, it is not hard to do, but since there are a lot of inverted normals it will be tedious.

Level 1
Hi there sorry to be a pain,

I'm kind new to this, when im setting the custom path for this, what should I use?

Thanks in advance!?