• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Predator Skin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could someone create me a skin of a Predator:
Predator2.jpg

Predator.jpg

It doesn't need to fit a specific unit, but if it could be kind of like a blueprint to make mapping easier it I would appreciate it.
The diagram (if you can od it that way) should look something like this (just a note, I wont's needa side view, just front, and the back is not needed, but I would appreciate it):
wolverineblueprint.gif

Last edited:
I have seen those. I'm not looking for a model, I am looking for a skin. (and yes, I have searched the skin section)

*edit* crap, I feel like an idiot >< I forgot to say why I am requesting this ><

I am making a predator model, but I can't find any good textures for the model (the one I am currently using isn't very good) Here is it currently (just a note: it doesn't have any weapon because its meant to use attachments).

PredatorWiP.jpg

Last edited:
Level 5
did you check the predator wars map i on your otherpost? and to me a predator should not be based on the demon hunter predators stand up right and dnt shuffle sideways wile walking base it off a achimond or kil'jaiden model would look more Predator like

Level 5
never played predator cj but have the one on pc "avp 2" but its relly up to u how u want ur model and have you tried that map i posted you?
lol im acualy working on a predator map myself and if u wana check out what ive done so far id be glad to show you

I took a look, those pred models are all the same, just with diff attachments/textures.

Also, there are different types of preds, like there are diff types of people. There are more agil predators, and more powerful predators. Mine is one of the agile ones.

And regardless of the base model, I can reuse the texture if its done like a diagram.

Level 5
ok ok so u dun like any of them, o well i tried :) but it would be very nice if someone made the skin ur after. and that pic of ur model isnt that bad is wish i could skin... cant wait till i c the end result of that model happy huntings

Err, I THINK I know what your asking for, here it is:

The two things off to the side are the wrists, which are in a different geoset.

Also, could you leave some blank area in the texture (not sure how much), so I can put the extra textures the model uses? (like his hair, mask, weap attachments)

*edit* I found a pic that makes a REALLY good texture, so I don't need anyone to make this.

Attachments

• Predator WireFrame.jpg
    Predator WireFrame.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 311
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.