1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Rubbed the right way, the genie is out of its lamp! The 12th Concept Art Contest Results have been announced.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The Lich King has a new champion. The results for the 19th Icon Contest are here!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Race against the odds and Reforge, Don't Refund. The 14th Techtree Contest has begun!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Power Towers v1.26 (mod)

Submitted by Darkness32
This bundle is marked as substandard. It may contain bugs, not perform optimally or otherwise be in violation of the submission rules.
A tower defense where you must provide power to your towers.
Author: Strilanc
Original Author: Strilanc
Last Modified: June 22, 2008

Note: This map does not belong to me. I just uploaded it here because epicwar was getting annoying.

Keywords:
Power
Tower
Defense
Contents

Power Towers v1.26 (mod) (Map)

Reviews
11:13, 11th Aug 2009 Rui: This map does not seem to be compatible with patch 1.24. When I attempted to host it, it didn't return the «Game not found» message, it gave me a straight fatal error. Please fix the map and use the Update button in the tab...
  1. Gamecrafter_DK

Gamecrafter_DK

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    This is one of the greatest games in the new generation of TD's! i'm currently counting this one, and Gem TD... and then all the ones i've made :p (they suxs)

Last edited: May 10, 2009
  2. Paladia

Paladia

Resources:
    Resources:
    This really deserves more credit, it's a fantastic map.

3. Gamecrafter_DK

Gamecrafter_DK

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    aye, i agree totally.

4. lord999

lord999

Resources:
    Resources:
    Best TD map!

5. Gamecrafter_DK

Gamecrafter_DK

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    I wouldn't say 'Best' i would just say 'ultimate in every way' XD... ... Yeah! it is one of the best maps.

6. Tweaker.

Tweaker.

Resources:
    Resources:
    Wow, I just love this map! It's very good, enjoyable, and pretty hard. I like the various game modes you can play in, the various of styles you can win (mazing in different ways, multiple tower combinations ect), and I love how this is a TD that is multiplayer! When me and my friends play, we block off all but one entrance and we just build towers all together in that one lane. 5/5.