• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Potions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
In my map I have some potions, now basically I want them to work exactly like drugs in LOAP, you click you get an Hp, dmg, lvl, str bonus, etc. Problem is when I click on the item nothing happens. I put them in the Power Up section, which is where they are in LOAPs. But it still wont work, I'm sure its just some small simple thing that I'm messing up on, could anyone point out the obvious for me? :wink:

Level 4
Well I am assuming that you are triggering them. Do you care to post your triggers so we can see and help what is the reason for them not working.

Level 8
Thats probably the issue...Does it really matter which ability select? I mean, the potions are suppose to give str, agil and int basically.

Level 7
Yeah, what purple poot said, if the field atively used is not checked then your item will not be clickable, check it and it might work.

Status
Not open for further replies.