• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Post your wow screenshots here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
ehh.. :( .. i have a not very good computer... it's 5 years old.. :cry: . i bought war3 and it ran very bad... i was playing diablo2 with a little bit more ease..but now i think i wont be able to play wow if you know what i mean. it not worth if my computer cannot handle it. i asked a new computer for birthday and christmas, but we do not have enough money..
i have internet bc my dad uses it oftem but that all. so i wanna see how it is to be as rich and happy as other persons are.
well with some screenshots i can feel better and c how it is. pls think of me when you are ingame and take a screenshot of interesting things...it takes a movement to hit the printscreen button. then u can host it on photobucket.com or imagesack.us . it dont give you anything but the knowledge that i thank you for your donation. if you feel kind, thank you, but if not i can't change your mind. i dont have the same luck that you people do. if only you know how much you people are lucky.

You're sitting on a comfortable sofa with food and drinks near you. I am sitting next to the sofa, on the cold floor. I beg you to offer me a place, or one or two chunks of chips. Do it if you feel kind enough to feel my lack of physical hapiness and try to heal it. But if you don't want to, i don't want to torture you.

Level 8
Here ya go!

A Big Fight Ooooooo!
4462.jpg

The Northshire abbey
NorthshireAbbey.jpg

and one more of da team
223.jpg

Level 3
ah it looks very cool but i see that you did not taked the screenshot yourself :(
i went on darky's wow website and i looked someone where a dwarf lured an abomination in a city n ppl fighted n died.
what do the interface looks like? bc n their screenshots i was amazed, amused and i really liked to see how it was ingame..and the screenshots had about 2 seconds of delay..wich made me feel im ingame :D . thanks, but i prefr screenshots from you when you play..

Level 23
VGsatomi said:
Relax, you (Europe) will get it soon enouph. Since you are obviously en english spreaker, you could easily just use the current software versions out right now and play on the US servers...
-VGsatomi

Oh? If I do not have a US billing account, which you can only get in the US, I won't be able to play on the US servers.

Which I would love, because incessant german or french speakers annoy me.

Level 13
W A R T N E R...

its incredible, you have the EXACT same grammer as wormy
how very *cough* *cough* interesting

Level 7
lol, Kerrigan calling the schemes at whim now, are we?

@GreyArchon - Plain Word! OR in the words of your very own creation, the Thread Necromongrol: "I Agree"

saaaay, Insana Ilama, that certainly looks like a team consisting of two alliance and one horde member, is that do-able? :shock:

Edit: Finarfin you glossary geek :p

Level 11
Edit: Finarfin you glossary geek :p

I try. :p

I just have too much free time. Unfortunatly, that stops tomorrow as I am forced to go back to school.
/sob

But at least it's my last semester in High School. :eek:

Btw, I like the word necromongrel... :lol:

Level 8
saaaay, Insana Ilama, that certainly looks like a team consisting of two alliance and one horde member, is that do-able?

I have no idea I haven't go WoW yet it's very hard to get where I am every one wants it!

Status
Not open for further replies.