• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[POLL] Which bundle shall I make for May

Which Bundle shall I make for May?

• Everlasting Bloom

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Pale Horde

• Madness Decension

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 32
In the past, I make probably some of the most impossible skin for certain models.

By the time I make this post, I have made like:
  • 4 Creep-type units.
  • 1 Neutral-type units and 1 Neutral-type Hero.
  • 1 Human-type Campaign Hero.
  • 1 Orc-type Hero and 1 Orc-type unit. (yes, peon variations count as one.)
  • 1 Undead-type unit and 1 Undead-type Hero.
  • 1 Night Elf Building/Units.

There is a category i have never make it, the morph model. The one where the model swap out the texture while may or may not retaining the same model.
From up the poll we have:
  1. Troll Headhunter (Headhunter_V1.mdx): A range Orc-type unit that capable of berserk into buff up version. The berserk headhunter using the same model as basic troll but with spears behind their back.
  2. Gargoyle (Gargoyle.mdx): A range Undead-type unit that capable of turning themselves into Stone Form. The animation for Gargoyle is similar to the harpies.
  3. Medivh (Medivh.mdx): A hooman can turn into a crow. Well, that's pretty much it.
  4. Druid Of The Talon (Druidofthetalon.mdx): A Night-Elf that turn into a raven, you get how this going.
  5. Druid Of The Claw (Druidoftheclaw.mdx): A Night-Elf that turn into a bear with the bear head behind him. At least in this one you are using two textures in one model.
  6. Demon Hunter (HeroDemonHunter.mdx): Now, this is possible since you can put a texture for the metamorphosis form. A.R has a wrap for it so this is possible.
  7. Hellscream (Hellscream.mdx): Technically, Grommash didn't really morph but his animation suggesting that he can do that and this model is the only time texturing mixing each other.
  8. Mountain King (HeroMountainKing.mdx): Mountain King has an Avatar form so he has much more potential.
  9. Goblin Alchemist (HEROGoblinALCHEMIST.mdx): Alchemist has Chemical Rage and his ogre turn purple with spike popping out from his guts.
  10. Goblin Tinker (HeroTinker.mdx): He has a tank form so convincible.
  11. Phoenix (Phoenix.mdx): Obviously, die as a phoenix laid an egg.
I know, this list feel like some units are missing and i think someone else has a better skill why this isn't a case here.
Make your choice (3 for max.) and I will see what challenge I will get.

Legacy results:
1679518948550.png

Last edited:
Level 32
Sorry if I going to nudge this post again, look like either Gargoyle or Phoenix is leading the poll here but only one of these will be the voted work here.

If the end of November has a tie, the poll will be extended for couple days in December. The leading vote will be kept for voting while other will be iceboxed.

Update 1/12/2022: Gargolyte win the vote, the work will start in next week.

Last edited:
Level 32
Okay gentleman, last time I make this poll, the gargolye win the poll and created the Ent-Gargolye although I end up late in months due to broken laps.
But today, I would like to make a poll for the 19th resource to be a bundle.
1679524593462.png
Army Of Lightning
Everlasting Bloom
The Pale Horde
Madness Descension
Foundation Of Death
An army of warriors capable of wielding the storm weapon or lightning magic to conquer the darkness. Thou who insult the sky will face judgements in the eye of the storm.The sequel to Last Bloom Couple, their marriage have expanded and harbor some of the saved souls that used to be fragmented to be a dedicated and faith followers they can imagine.Such cruel fate let Horde become twisted in sickness. They abandon any hope of lights and only left a husk to their former self. A marionette for the Void afterall, perhaps they were too late to save anyway.What is like to lose every possible hope you have. You abandon what left of glimpse for redemption to be come the undying wrath. Whatever the price it, their anger will never be sated.All life end with a flash yet before they gon, there are always a gatekeeper to decide where would you go. Death comes in anyshape and sometime they have different taste.
Guaranteed Skin:
  • Gryphon Rider
  • Knight
  • Watcher
Guaranteed Skin:
  • Lich
  • Banshee
  • Daelin
Guaranteed skin:
  • Ghoul
  • Peon
  • Ogre
Guaranteed skin:
  • Mountain King
  • Troll
  • Goblin Alchemist
Guaranteed skin:
  • Tauren Spiritwalker
  • Demoness
  • Arch Mage
Each of you will be given 2 votes for theme and the poll will end in 23rd April 2023.

Status
Not open for further replies.