• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

POLL: What operating system do you use when playing WC3? Is your WC3 pirated or official?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 32
Last edited:

Vidovit

Banned
Level 3
Btw some people might find this useful: you can share the legal account with a friend. Both can be online and playing the same game if one logs in via europe server, while the other one logs via us server.

Keep voting people!

Level 7
My family and I use the Warcraft 3 (RoC and TFT) CDs (Official CDs, can probably count as a 50 or 100% official copy. Not a pirated one from illegal sites) from the WC3 Battle Chest (A single CD case included from the box) i have in my family's old apartment in 2006 (The year where i got the game since the old patches from 2004-2006 that have changes to the map editor and game).

I always play the CD versions of the games with Patch 1.26 (Not Patches 1.27, 1.28 and PTR 1.29) on my Alienware laptop (Tested on Windows 10, works perfectly for me).
I don't know if the CD keys on the case could random or not (Like a random CD key system for Blizzard Games since the age of WoW, SC2, Diablo 3 and other games).

I don't think Patch 1.27-1.29 or Patch 1.29 PTR installations on the installed CD version of Warcraft 3 could work without a Blizzard BN account and Game Client Downloader/Installer (I always play WC3 Single Player before Patch 1.28 and PTRs came out 2017-18. I might be disappointed for installing WC3 and all this with or without a Blizzard/BN account, along with Blizzard App)

I gotta and wait and see will quick while i wait for important things.

P.S: I don't know how to vote with Strawpoll.me and make my own polls on that site (Probably polls that involve 'People using Official or Pirated Versions of 3dsMax', 'People using Free Version or Windows Store Versions of Paint.Net (Well i going not post paint.net made/edited art, pics, and others on HIVE or other sites with the free non-Windows Store Version of Paint.Net)' or others).

EDIT: VOTED (I went to the site, clicked on 'Official Copy + Windows 10', and it works.

Last edited:
Level 32
And the precise reasons for this are? What's the actual thing this helps at?
Voted.
upload_2018-3-1_12-17-40.png

Now you know :]

@FeruEnzeruJKun
I'm a bit confused. Did you need help with patching and voting or are you just expressing your thoughts?

Level 7
I don't think this poll would be representative about XP usage if you don't spam this in the asian communities, tbh

Reactions: pyf
Status
Not open for further replies.