• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

POLL - Vote for a tutorial

What tutorial should Pepper create?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
----------Video Tutorial---------------
Ive noticed that a lot of people are posting FAQ's in World Editor Help Zone (including myself) so ive decided to create this poll.
I am playing W3 from its release of ROC in 2003, so ive got some experience with world editor. I am also good at working with Video Editing programs. So if i combine those 2 qualities it will bring me nothing but pleasure to create a solid animated tutorial for all those still learning mappers on hive.
However, such things can take weeks so i only can create 1 at the time, thats why i am polling ur votes.
The only things where im not so strong in is Jass and GameCash, so there will be no tutorials of such type.

Last edited:
If you're making Video tutorials, please give us a proper explanatory of what you're doing and why. Or else it would be meaningless because there are already Video tutorials. But these are more showoffs/howto than Tutorials.

I can't really vote on what you should do, because I know everything already. I would suggest you , that you make to each point a Video Tutorial.

Level 10
Lol, 1st of all, yes, sorry for that, i did addit after your post, but that is only because it seem like i didnt make myself clear with combining Video Editing programs and willing to make a tutorial.
And yes, its true that there are many video "tutorials" on YouTube and stuff, but realy, you cant call that a tutorials, those are just some randome flashing images that are even confusing for people who DO and KNow everything what's the tutorial is about.
I am talking here about a decent Video tutorial that will represent and can be hosted by the Hiveworkshop. Youtube is difficult to work with, plus it has a very bad image quality. (should i better talk to ralle about this?)
BTW, from all of us, you ragingspeedhorn, should know the best not to double post :)

Status
Not open for further replies.