• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Police car

Yey its a police car ^^

*the rotating beacons is in spell animation so you need to use triggers to turn it on!

Give credits if you use it in your map!
DON'T distribute to other sites and DON'T edit without my permission!
Have fun!!!

Keywords:
police, car, cops, vehicle,
Contents

Police car (Model)

Reviews
23:04, 9th Jan 2009 General Frank: Very useful for LoaPs. Works ingame.
Level 2
I hope you guys are still active!

I downloaded the model and tried to use it in a custom map. I imported both the .mdx and the .blp file and I can choose them in the editor. The model itself is somehow just showed completely white. No black front and back, no beacons, no police sign. I just used the .mdx for my model and did nothing with the .blp. I found some tutorials for implementing textures but they all have an old editor interface.

Maybe someone has a clew?

Last edited:
Level 2
I hope you guys are still active!

I downloaded the model and tried to use it in a custom map. I imported both the .mdx and the .blp file and I can choose them in the editor. The model itself is somehow just showed completely white. No black front and back, no beacons, no police sign. I just used the .mdx for my model and did nothing with the .blp. I found some tutorials for implementing textures but they all have an old editor interface.

Maybe someone has a clew?
It's not that much trouble.Just change the full path of the .blp file.Follow this :
How to import 'Police car' | HIVE
General the .blp file as long as delete "war3mapImported\".If you use War3ModelEditor to open it,sometimes it will sometimes pop up "Unable to load ".blp"" error.Then you will know the full path to the .blp file.

Last edited: