• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Polar Travel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
Golem's Force

*Golems' Force*

--{Name}--
{Screenshot}-------------{Stats}-----------------------{Spells}----------

Fire Golem
Fire Golem.jpg
Attack: 12-56
Armor: 5
Attack: 3-4
Armor: 45
  • 1)
  • 2)
  • 3)
  • 4)
  • 5)
Ice Golem
Ice Golem.jpg
  • 1)
  • 2)
  • 3)
  • 4)
  • 5)
Rock Golem
Rock Golem.jpg
  • 1)
  • 2)
  • 3)
  • 4)
  • 5)
Steel Golem
Steel Golem.jpg
  • 1)
  • 2)
  • 3)
  • 4)
  • 5)
Meat Golem
Meat Golem.jpg
  • 1)
  • 2)
  • 3)
  • 4)
  • 5)
Cheese Golem
Cheese Golem.jpg
  • 1)
  • 2)
  • 3)
  • 4)
  • 5)
God of Golems
God of Golems.jpg
  • 1)
  • 2)
  • 3)
  • 4)
  • 5)

TOTAL HEROES: 7

------{Name}------
{Icon}{Screenshot}---------------{Effect}---------------

sfse
rdhrdrggdedrhrdhdrhdrhhlwqakl

TOTAL SPELLS: 1

Last edited:
Level 5
Oh, you can do better than that.

First off, the names need to change. "Ancient Power of Frost", etc. are really bland. You should change them, for example, into "Hyperborian Wind" or something. Oh, but, don't take that. I'm using it. Also, you spelled Armageddon incorrectly.

Also, seeing that three of your spells listed are Locust Swarm... I think you can be a bit more creative?

But it's a good start. Develop the storyline a bit more, explain why the map is called Polar Travel (now, it doesn't seem like much travelling is done).

Level 18
Oh, you can do better than that.

First off, the names need to change. "Ancient Power of Frost", etc. are really bland. You should change them, for example, into "Hyperborian Wind" or something. Oh, but, don't take that. I'm using it. Also, you spelled Armageddon incorrectly.

Also, seeing that three of your spells listed are Locust Swarm... I think you can be a bit more creative?

But it's a good start. Develop the storyline a bit more, explain why the map is called Polar Travel (now, it doesn't seem like much travelling is done).

Thank you for information. I'll change some spells. And I think I must change map name to Golem's Force. It will be better?

Level 18
Cool equipment system.
You should add Cheese Golem and Cube Golem as fun heroes :grin:
I noticed you are using my Crystal Golem Model.

Yes, I am using your crystal golem model. Also I am using cheese golem, but I don't use cube golem, because it hard to thought up 5 spells for it. But if anyone does, I'll use this golem.

Level 5
Why in the fuck is the guy called Indian? And why exactly do you have to finish campaign to get to ORPG?

Level 18
Why in the fuck is the guy called Indian? And why exactly do you have to finish campaign to get to ORPG?

I don't know why that guy is called Indian.
And you don't have to finish campaign to play ORPG. You can start from campaign or ORPG. If you don't want create new character for ORPG, you can move your character from campaign after finishing it to ORPG.

Status
Not open for further replies.