• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Pokemon Legacy V0.15(System Fix)

By NightBrowler

The Team:
rulerofiron99 (Triggers/System/Spells)
Aradar (Spells)

Project Thread
Click Here

Information:
The map is based on the gameboy pokemon game. Altrhough it's multiplayer and the names of the cities doesn't match with those of the game. It's a 8 player game, so you have to fight against 8 other human players.

Features:

More than 80 pokemons to catch (GEN I).
AI Tournament Players
You can go on shiny hunt.
This game is very similiar to the original pokemon games
-(NOT TURN BASED THOUGH)
Abillity type difference when battling (Spells ecc.)
Your trainer has 4 bags to put items into.
4 Legendaries:Mewto, Mew, Articuno, Moltres, Zapdos.
You can battle gym leaders, to gain access to other cities.
More than 60 spells/moves to choose from, the skill system is based on the real game,
so you can forget/learn/TM skills.
Tournament Trophy System (Next Ver) (see unlockables)
-everytime you win the game you gain 1 trophy which you can save/load.

Unlockables:
+5 Tournament Trophies = Unlock Thunderbolt (You can choose pikachu as starter pokemon.)
+10 Tournament Trophies= Unlock Firewheel (You can choose cyndaquil as starter pokemon.)
+20 Tournament Trophies= Unlock Heavy Fighter (You can choose either Hitmonchan or Hitmonlee as starter.)
+30 Tournament Trophies= Unlock Pretender (Unlocks Ditto)
+40 Tournament Trophies= Unlock Sunshine (The 3 basic starters become shiny.)

Trailer:

Credits:
Models:
Alan001
Vexslasher
Espereon
Tarubo123
Gwapogi
Tank-Commander
Maker

Triggers/Spells/Systems:
rulerofiron99
defskull
Marcello Hossomi
Maker
ap0calypse
Dangerb0y
Maker

Ideas Credits:
Drunken Jackal
GameCrafterlerDK
Kevlamin

If I forgot anyone please tell me.

Keywords:
Pokemon, Legacy, Gameboy, Pikachu, Game, Nightbrowler, Models, Arena, Fightning, Move, Project, 0.1b, v0.1b, v0.1, 0.1
Contents

Pokemon Legacy V0.15(System Fix) (Map)

Reviews
Approved - do you know what pokemon is? yes. did you play it in game boy? no. gba? no. nintendo ds? no. any consoles? no. did you find Orcnet to be lame to be nominated at User of the Year? yes and he suck like horseduck. okay then, here's a...
Level 11
You should'nt spoil everything in the description... I mean, the legendaries should be hidden and secret, I really like that feeling... Like while playing, you'll be "Hey, what's this thingmajig..." And be surprised that a hidden pokemon will come out! But because you already said that there are a certain number of legendaries, all I have to do now is just search for them... Please add more legendaries and do not put them on the description... Just a suggestion...

Level 4
You should'nt spoil everything in the description... I mean, the legendaries should be hidden and secret, I really like that feeling... Like while playing, you'll be "Hey, what's this thingmajig..." And be surprised that a hidden pokemon will come out! But because you already said that there are a certain number of legendaries, all I have to do now is just search for them... Please add more legendaries and do not put them on the description... Just a suggestion...
Orly.
New legendary?
I'm sure that aradar will get rid of this ( or not xD (kidding))
tumblrmgbqagixkd1rxvfsh.jpg

arceusdestroyedtempleby.png

untitlevvvvvd.png

rapidashvssteelix25130.png

whitefatebyaonik.png

Stand by.
If there wasn't 8mb limitation , none of the existing companies could ever create any better pokemon map/game than this.
They still can't even with this limitation cause they lack of imagination and creativity that aradar and night browler have.

Level 11

Haha! You're praising them like heroes! Anyway, you're right, this map is good! I like it...

4 bugs happened to me...

1.) Vine Whip bug... After battling with a wild pokemon and the screen starts to fade out, use vine whip, and the lightning effect will be stucked! It will move randomly on the entire map, sometimes when it gets into an "interior" like a gym, dialogs will appear like you're character just entered that area even if it doesn't

2.) Item dupe, I can't remember what exactly happened, but I remember while the item was cooling down, it created copies of itself and some are dropped to the ground... Maybe the evolution system did this...

3.) The tournament spawns multiple AI competitors at the same time but most of the aren't even summoning their monsters...

4.) Random crash, I don't know what caused this...

Level 4
Karassu, i think you may like the idea of joining our group at garena ( In case you don't know/have what it is/it > http://intl.garena.com/ )

Tutorial for finding our Pokemon Legacy Group at Garena
By clicking here :
lalalallaagasf12r12r3.jpg

Then here :
f12bvbbb.jpg

Then add the number you viewing at picture next of "Enter Group ID" 186893 :
fagv23323.jpg

AND AT LAST Click >JOIN THIS GROUP<:
awg11111.jpg

WARNING
You will have to wait the request to be accepted from our Group Leader
After he accepts , you'll have joined the Greatest Pokemon Group which is deticated to Pokemon Legacy!

Feel free to invite any friends you want.
My Garena name is Alvares532
I am not often online but be sure that you'll find other more interesting members to chat/play/have fun with.
It's worth of saying , that Aradar , one of the two Great leaders of Pokemon Legacy project , is a member of this group as well and actually Co-op Leader of it.

As for the bugs you experienced.
Be sure that Aradar is working at it along with NightBrowler.
Though there has been a change worth of saying at their cooperative relationship.

Officialy said by him:

Important announcement
Me and Nighty are splitting some of the work
How ever we will continue working together.

As Aradar explained to me , Night Browler does not really like the new terain that Aradar proposed ( and working on )
so they will actually make their own Pokemon Legacies o_O but of course they will keep helping each other's work.

I would like also to make for you and for everyone clear something as Aradar did to me.
It is about the release date of version v1.0 and the Beta of it which will exist officially always as said by him.
thetruth1i.jpg

It is not something that personally make me happy , but i'm sure that you people deserve to have knowledge of it.

The only thing that we have remaining of doing , is for the version to be released some time in the future
with the doubts that project might not even get released ( cause life hiding many bad surprises ) damaging and decreasing the level of my faith.
Aradar also told me , so i say, that we should trust him and that he's making progress really often.
Having these words as a fact , we hope ( at least i hope D: )
that we will see this amazing project getting released at it's amazing form that creators are promising :p in any time before 2014 :f and of course the beta version much earlier.
Let us hope for the best , pray and support these guys and all of the crew that is working and helping for Pokemon Legacy to be made.

Level 4
Sorry guys I have run into some problems and I am quitting the project.

:D
While he did not even fixed the problems that map is experiencing already so we will be able to play.
Hmmm....
For a moment i believed him to be honest.
It seems though that only chinese is , were , and it will always be our option for a good pokemon map.
Anyone else is unreliable.I'm not blaming aradar.
He sure have lots of ( real life ) problems.But that's the problem.
Chinese do not have problems.( Most of them at least ).
Aradar's mistakes are obvious though and the reasons to unleash hate and anger to him , obvious as well.

Also it can't be considered as a joke since his post been made at 2nd of april.
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/requests-341/animate-convert-bone-please-229757/
Look also for how long i were trying with my way ( in any way i could even with money ) to support his project and....Poof.Everything dissapeared in a moment.

He did not gave us a playable crashless version.
He did not inform us if NightBrolwer will hire other triggerer.
NightBrowler him self have very long to EVEN get online at hive.(That's not aradar's mistake though :p)
In case also that NightBrowler quit the project as well, they did not give the project to hive UNPROTECTED , so someone else
-in the future maybe- continue it.
This should be a lesson to us ALL.
There is none to be trusted.

None.

Level 1
I have a few questions and statements. First of all, the game tends to crash a lot more often when the move "Tackle" is used. Secondly, how do you evolve trade pokemons in the game? i.e. Graveler, Machoke. Lastly, do we have to find the location of the legendaries ourself or is it posted somewhere? Oh and my Charizard learned the move "Fire Blast" and when I used it during battle, it didn't inflict damage.

Level 4
Was that quote mine?
Nvm....
May i recall? ( While i shouldnt...)
Anyway , i'm sure that 40% of chinese population it's life-level is a lot better than europians , the rest asia and even 80% of United States's people.
I might be wrong.
Wrong.....But i guess , to see at most multiplayer games so many chinese players , that fact does not leave me much limits to conclude anything less than what i just said.
You see....They are a lot of people over there and the 40 % might be equal of 400 million of people.
While there is people there ( the 60 % ) which working for 1 euro , it is not something obvious AT LEAST to me.
Get your ass ( Don't get offended :p ) over here at Garena to see your self.
Grab any sit at any europian ( not even chinese . . . . . ) DotA room and see the madness that preponderate.
Chinese format? Please....
Go Ranked Gaming Client then.
Still have doubts? Hmmm...I bet that you don't.

Level 10
CreativeDeath, as a Chinese, i completely disagree with your opinion since you are just making up a false statement, we should understand that not everyone have the time to play, or make maps. yeah sure Chinese are all the time on the games but that doesn't mean they are all as you say (i stopped playing garena for 3 years because of the harsh language excessively used on every mistake i make from other Chinese players). No offense, but please don't make a false statement and embarrass yourself.

Edit: I might not be able to argue about this matter any more. :p

Level 3
Map's awesome!
Is it still in development?

EDIT: I found a bug, Lost against Misty's Starmie, when I came back to fight her again, the Starmie was still there and she summoned another Staryu. Shortly after that, the game crashed.
It would be good to know if there is a forum where I can report this kind of bugs.

Last edited:
Level 1
wow.. i just downloaded your map today.. its a buggy map like what i just read.. and im happy that you're back to work on this project of yours.. i hope you can post the updates as soon as possible :D

Level 1
Hey guy
so long to have this post, I do not know if you are working on this map yet
but after all this time I started playing it, and I LOVED
version in 00:13 (noo chash) the tournament is taking too long, like more than 20 minutes, will my player play against the AI runs 3 times at once, and gets it and never ends.
I wonder if this is a bug or is normal
thank you
and congratulations for the map

Level 1
Please respond to me :/
I jgo this map, and by the time the tournament gets going all players against each other and reaches longer than 20 min the tournament
I wonder if this is correct? if the tournament ends? or is it a bug?

Level 12
Hey, will this awesome map ever get upgraded? :( I'm waiting, because it's just too awesome....... Also there are quite some number of bugs too, sometimes, at some evolution points, pokemons just freeze and I cannot reactivate them and stuff, those should get fixed....... :(

Level 1
The Map is great with awesome features but can you try to fix the bug on when you battle some pokemons in your Main pokemon in it's max evolution a bunch of Empty Pokeball come in and I had to remove it from the field.

Level 1
Solucion de Bugs?

Hola! me encanto su trabajo y estoy pendiente... tengo 2 problemas (ademas que cada tanto el juego se sale, pero puedo con eso) el primero es que a veces cuando evoluciona mi pokemon despues de una batalla aparecen muchas empty ball en el campo de batalla. la segunda es que cuando llega la hora del torneo el juego se la pasa en bucles y no termina mas el torneo.... hay alguna manera de desactivar el torneo?

espero su respuesta :D