• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Poison Elemental

Poison Elemental

Model by: Dan van Ohllus (aka Kuhneghetz)

Descriptions:
Poison Elemental, Venomous Blob, Acid Sludge, Radioactive Slime, call it what you want.
This model was created to be a poison version of the Water Elemental.
Hopefully it can be useful for various things such as a creep from toxic wastelands or a summon creature for a Venomancer.

Model descriptions:
Model is obviously modified from the Water Elemental (by Blizzard Entertainment).
Red part in the screenshot is Team Colour.
Built-in portrait.
100% ingame textures.

I recommend you to test/view this model ingame for accurate results.

Optional Hints:
- I recommend Chimaera's Corrosive Breath Missile as the Poison Elemental's projectile.
- Give the unit Envenomed Weapons or Slow Poison ability if you want it to poison the target enemy when throwing projectiles.
- Give the unit the Disease Cloud (preferably the version that doesn't show the cloud buff) if you want it to infect nearby enemies when it's close to them.

YOU MUST GIVE ME CREDITS IF YOU USE THIS MODEL IN YOUR MAP!!!

Feel free to edit this model for your projects as long as you credit me for the model you based it from.

Enjoy! ;)

Sorry, I don't have a corresponding icon for this model for the moment. I tried creating a screenshot icon of it, but the result pretty much sucks. And I couldn't find any existing icons that fits for this model. So if someone wish to make at least a decent freehand icon for it, then he/she is free to do so.

Keywords:
poison, elemental, venom, toxic, radioactive, acid, nuclear, nitro, nitre, nitric, chlorine, blob, sludge, slime, summon
Contents

Poison Elemental (Model)

Reviews
14:49, 23rd Feb 2010 DonDustin: simple, but I'm sure it will be useful for many people because it looks much better than a tinted water elemental

M

14:49, 23rd Feb 2010
DonDustin: simple, but I'm sure it will be useful for many people because it looks much better than a tinted water elemental

Level 4
Dan van Ohllus said:
YOU MUST GIVE ME CREDITS IF YOU USE THIS MODEL IN YOUR MAP!!!

LoL Other say "Please give me credits" while you say "MUST"

:goblin_jawdrop:

Seem that more people interested in your crystal effect than the model (Just kidding)

It's a great idea of making this toxic elemental (many map always use sea elemental with the coral on its back and named its toxic elemental, so boring)

I love the green effect, too !! Anyway, it will be more toxic if the color is darken.

...but i don like that texture......i like better like lavacrack texture emm and i have make already i hope i can upload to hiveworkshop but i dunno how to import to world editor...

cuz im a ultra+mega newbie!!!

if you want to...Dan van Ohllus i can give u but please upload for me +teach me how to import my lava Elemental....i will send texture too but if you want

i had make poison elemental too with terrian texture poison(and i cut it 1 by 1 from 1 the texture)(samething i made for lava elemental juz is lava crack) but i hope u can add fire for me...(burning on the body(if u see mine u will know whats wrong)

Last edited by a moderator: