• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

.Png-.Blp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
I created an icon, but a saved it's saved as a .Png. I also saved the same image as a .Blp, but when I imported the .BLP it came up in green. Yes, I did put in a DIS, and I gave it the right path. So I tryed doing it the the .Png file, but the .Png file came up as an "Other" subject. I'm wonder if by converting the .PNG into a .BLP will fix the problem. Is it even possable to convert a .Png into a .blp?

Level 9
what do you means with "I also saved the same image as a .Blp"

Do you means you've just save it with a classical paint soft with ".blp" at the end? if so, it doesn't work, file format are not only 3 caracters after a dot, file format are a data coding's rules, and paint doesn't know blp's rules.

You've to save as TGA and convert it into BLP with the BLPconv tool.

Level 7
Oh, I am so stupid... Thanks Wolverabid.

This doesn't work, when I convert itr to .blp, I import the icon, including the DIS form of it. But when I try to use the Icon as a charactar's interface, it crashes WE...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.