• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Please generate bonus mod abilities for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I'm using 1.28 WEX, not the 1.29 editor. 1.29 doesn't accept any of my triggers at save. Please don't use it. Thanks very much!

I'm trying to get this bonus mod implemented into my map but every time I try to save I get an error, won't let me generate abilities. Please don't make me copy and paste these manually.

I uploaded the BonusMod map and the map I'd like to put the system in. In the map, I have already copied and pasted the triggers but had to disable them to save.

Triggers moved from BonusMod Map are divided from the other triggers for my map by folders '-------'

-edit oh sorry for file size....

Attachments

• BonusMod 3.3.1.w3x
    100.5 KB · Views: 34
  • Please Generate Abilities for this Map.w3x
    2.6 MB · Views: 38
Last edited by a moderator:
Level 13
There you go. I also set a flag to false in BonusMod library to stop generating the same abilities every time you save your map.

EDIT: Also, be careful with some libraries conflicting in your map. I noticed that you have AutoIndex and UnitEvent, both are currently using UnitUserData. If you need both libraries, then go to AutoIndex, and set this flag to false. private constant boolean UseUnitUserData = false

Attachments

• Please Generate Abilities for this Map.w3x
    2.6 MB · Views: 48
Level 1
Wow. I can't thank you enough, this is amazing. Thanks for the tip as well!

-edit Oh man, I can't save the map though using my editor. I get something about an external call. May I ask what editor you are using?

Last edited:
Level 1
I just downloaded latest WEX, running it with 1.29 PTR editor. I get a JASSHelper Error.

On external call:
//! external ObjectMerger $FILENAME$

Warcraft mpqs could not be opened

I get a similar error with auto index. I assumed it was just the generation of abilities causing this but maybe it is something else

-edit

Solved the problem. Had to use the registry fixer tool available on the site. I'm all set, thanks so much again!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.