• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] Player Group Not working!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why dose this trigger not work? I dont want to make 60 action just becuas player group dosent work, but It seems I might have to...

• Set Upgrades
    • Events
      • Time - Elapsed game time is 15.00 seconds
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Player Group - Pick every player in (all players varible) and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Player - Set the current research level of Attack Damage Upgrade to 1 for (Picked player)
          • Player - Set the current research level of Health Regeneration Upgrade to 1 for (Picked player)
          • Player - Set the current research level of Health Upgrade to 1 for (Picked player)
          • Player - Set the current research level of Movment Upgrade to 1 for (Picked player)
          • Player - Set the current research level of Attack Speed Upgrade to 1 for (Picked player)

Level 21
hmm, so long as your all players variable is correct and has all the players registered in it, it should work fine. i can provive some alternatives depending on who should be in the player group. also test them seperately by doing

• set Upgrades
    • Events
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Player - Set the current research level of Attack Damage Upgrade to 1 for Player 1 (Red)
test that the action works first.

Last edited by a moderator:
hmm, so long as your all players variable is correct and has all the players registered in it, it should work fine. i can provive some alternatives depending on who should be in the player group. also test them seperately by doing

• set Upgrades
    • Events
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Player - Set the current research level of Attack Damage Upgrade to 1 for Player 1 (Red)
test that the action works first.

Considering I have a lot of other triggers useing that action and they work fine, I dont think its a bug with the action.
EDIT: Yes, the player group has all players added to it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 6
if you are not trying to unlearn upgrades (which is not possible), we could use more info.

you probably got this covered, but just in case:
are the upgrades enabled for all players in scenario -> upgrade properties dialog?
do all your units have the upgrades given in the object editor?

edge[d1];270726 said:
if you are not trying to unlearn upgrades (which is not possible), we could use more info.

Yeah, Im trying to unlearn them.
you probably got this covered, but just in case:
are the upgrades enabled for all players in scenario -> upgrade properties dialog?
do all your units have the upgrades given in the object editor?
I dont know what you mean by that, but I have given them to all the units in object editor..

And I think I probly did the other thing too, even though I dont know what it it, since I have other working triggers that are learning unstead of unlearning..

Level 21
if thats true, and if you cant directly downgrade, you will have to find some other way of applying the upgrade, such as a buff or an item. im not sure exactly what you could use but if you were to do it some other way it would allow you to manipulate it easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.