• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Playable Terrain: A Village

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I was aiming for some sort of singleplayer rpg thingy here. The wooden parts are also walkable in case you want to know.

Level 5
lol dude ur kidding me? wtf ur talking here??

"This is a village i made" you did 0% on this map,
i dont know who you are and why you say it is your work

this is a verry old piece of a map which i made .... and surely not yours

by the way the actual map in work on which i do the terrain is Gaias Retaliation Orpg
more informations on thehelper net

Last edited:
Level 19
lol dude ur kidding me? wtf ur talking here??

this is a verry old piece of a map which i made .... and surely not yours

by the way the actual map in work on which i do the terrain is Gaias Retaliation Orpg
more informations on thehelper net

Oh dear... This is gonna be fun. :p

For the terrain – I think the walls need a little darker tinting. Except from that it looks nice.

Level 5
... well since i made this, and its verry old
i surely dont care about it because it sucks.
And i wont change a singel thing on it cuz like i talked im doing the terrain on Gaias Retaliation which is much harder and verry much work.

sry im a bit pissed .... who steals a terrain ?? .... thats really poor

Level 9
well there are 3 options

-or creator of this thread stole terrain.
-he inspired on teh fellow and created similar terrain
-Just a freaking accurate coincidence

well lets see what Dude has to say
anyway teh fellow thats some nice playable terrain on the link you posted! i like that bridges between trees

Bye

Level 14
The terrain teh.fellow made was for an orpg called The Fellowship, which was cancelled when he joined the Gaias Retaliation Team.
I was in many betatests of The Fellowship and can say that DudsSpirits screenshot is exactly teh.fellows terrain. Its not about "inspiring" its just copy&paste. :ugly:

Level 13
Wait he may have not stolen it but rather was vary impressed by it and thought it was really cool so he may just wanted it to look like it since i think its a nice playable terrain.

Level 9
The village is nice, for a single-rpg. I don't feel recolouring barrels was neccesary, they look better with original colours. Trees and stuff are fine, maybe add hanging lantern posts instead of standing ones. And in the centre, you overstretched models, texture looks ugly - it's better to replace it with more smaller ones.

Hm. The screen in first post and last screen in teh.fellow's prooflink look like copy-paste, and since proof-link is one year old, it loosk like steal. Sad.

Level 6
I have PMed teh.Fellow, explaining the whole situation.
For now, all i can say i'm sorry for the coincidence and it will never happen again.

Status
Not open for further replies.