• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Planet Doom V1.37

Dark-Zalor presents :

Planet Doom V1.37
Created by Dark-Zalor

Map Info

Lore:
The world was separated in two realms Adrakir and Landmark. Both of them governed by a powerful King and a huge army.
After more than 2000 years of war between these two realms. You won the last war and offer the entire continent to Adrakir King.
The amount of people you killed with your army during that battle, make the god Ram'loc really furious. He doomed you, by sending you in the worst place ever made.
The HELL! A desolated place where every second spend is an intense pain!
Guarded by the meanest creature ever created. DIABLO!

An epic and huge war in the most dangerous place ever created, the HELL.
You are a poor souls killed in the living world, you were send to Hell to be tormented indefinitly.
You can leave that horrible place by cleaning it.

This map purpose to players to move in an intense battle. Really addictive and funny to relax after a long day.

Creeps massivly pops in a closed area. And you kill everyone. Horde of enemies will try to kill you.
With bosses spawn.

You can customize your hero'stats and skills. Custom and beautiful spells. Funny and custom Heroes.
A lot of custom Items.

For any questions or suggestions please send your e-mail at: [email protected]

Visit my facebook page at: facebook.com/DarkZalorMapper
I will add a few more Pictures on the page.

All the DOOM musics belongs to id Software and Serious Sam musics to Croteam

DOOM Songs
  • BFG
  • The Only Thing They Fear is You
  • Rip & Tear
  • Cultist Base
  • Gladiator
  • Doom's Gate

Serious Sam Songs
  • Boss Fight Strings
  • Final Battle 4
  • War 1 Hero
  • War 4 Gladiator

Other Songs
  • Disturbed - Indestructible

Only works with 1.32 version of Warcraft 3 or newer.
Features

This game is a Hero Defense/Hero Arena map.
This is a list of the primary features :

• 26 Full Custom Heroes.
  • 250 custom spells.
  • 115 types of creeps.
  • 128 custom Items.
  • 59 Aghanims.
  • 7 custom Events.
  • 10 bosses.
  • 7 levels.
  • Mini-Bosses units.
  • Final Events units.
  • Final Bosse.

Creeps :
During all the game some creeps will spawn. Creeps pop automatically one by one.
With the time a few new creep will arrive bigger and stronger than actual one.
When you kill a creep you get a reward as gold and Experience. Theses bonuses increases with the level of the dying unit.

Loot :
The loot falls on the ground when an enemy is killed. Items pop are better on powerful enemies.
There are 3 classes:
- Consomable: like potions. When you get one you will add the charges to your currents item charges, each use reduce charges by one.
The item is removed when you have no more charges.
- Artifacts: theses items can be keeped the entire game. Theses items gives bonuses for damage, magic, tanking, ... .
- Aghanims: theses bonuses looks like runes. They are specifically created for each hero type. It upgrades hero spells.

The 2 first Items Class uses a color code to know the level of the item. The code is given below.

LvlColor
1/
2Pink
3Blue
4Green
5Yellow
6Red
7Black

Mods :
-extreme : Extreme mode times / 2 creeps spawn. More bosses.
-em : Easy Mode Bosses less often, more loot.

Commands :
There are a few commands in this map :
-nf : no fog command.

Bosses :
There are a few bosses in the map. They have spells, and they will uses them against careless heroes.
Their stats can change in function of the time. Keep in mind that the fountain will heal them as well.
Bosses are not affected by Rachiiise Events. They are just walking around deleting weak heroes.

Aghanims :
These items are created for specific heroes. They upgrades their spells. An aghanim can be picked forever.
They will add their bonuses passivly.

Events :
There are a few events in the map.
Rachiiiise Event : Just call every single unit in the map to attack you.
Fountain Strike : The buildings in the arena send bolts or other fire weapons in the arena. Be careful to not being hit.
Special Wave : Create a massive wave on a random location in the map.
Bosses Spawn : Some bosses will pop on the map. The frequency depends on the map mode.
Lvl Death : When a level is closed every creeps of the level pop instanlty.
Magic Chest : Sometimes a special chest will fall down on the map. This spawn loot when it is killed.
Skeleton Rush : A lot of skeletons raised on the arena and attacks the middle of the map.

Screenshots

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

Videoes

Coming soon ...

Work In Progress

General:
  • Still working on Xp gain.
  • Balancing Work
  • Heroes
  • Scrolls
Addon

V 1,37 :
Added 10 Items in Loot
Fix bug on Broom Flight for the Sorceress
Added to the Titan Tank the spell Titan Armor
Rework Bosses Stats and Spells damage
Rework Unit Stats and Levels of Events
Increasing Diablo Stats

V 1,35 :
Fix some events and bosses
Add 2 new items
Reworked Rings of Protections

V 1,33 :
Fix little param error

V 1,32 :
Add 6 Aghanims
Balance Heroes
Add End cinematic

V 1,30 :
Add Final Boss
Add final Events Diablo
Add 3 items
Add 1 boss
Add 11 Aghanims
Fix Bug with Die Tomorrow
Lower life bonus for creeps during multiple players game
Add 3 songs
Now Aghanims can't be picked, if it's not for the specific hero

V 1,23 :
Add Items Models
Change File name to allow rooms

V 1,21 :
Fix shop bug

V 1,20 :
Try to fix Death bug

V 1,18 :
Add 3 items
Add 1 Item

V 1,16 :
Correct Bugs
Add 1 Item

V 1,14 :
Add Credits list
Add 2 Items
Add 1 Boss

V 1,12 :
Correct a few bugs
Add 3 Items
Add 1 Hero

V 1,10 :
Correct a few bugs
Add 4 Items
Add 1 Hero
Add 1 boss

V 1,0 :
First release

Credits

Special Thanks:

• The Helper
  • Hive WorkShop
  • The Warcraft 3 French Community
  • Blizzard
  • chaosrealm.co

Models Credits:

• Vinz
  • JetFangInferno
  • Bon_Jovi
  • SuPa-
  • doom_sheep
  • ChevronSeven
  • Callahan
  • Matarael
  • Elunes-Guardian
  • Champara Bros
  • Weep
  • Pyritie
  • florent86
  • NightSkyAurora
  • RavenBlackbird
  • Hantoo
  • Rubellu Sidus
  • Kwaliti
  • ironmaiden
  • Ujimasa Hojo
  • nGy
  • General Frank
  • Iyzz_Fryzz
  • BurninRose
  • EmawWyvern
  • Vile
  • Mainy
  • War_Golum
  • DeadEnd123
  • Tiki
  • JesusHipster
  • The_Spellweaver
  • Stefan.K
  • johnwar

Author's notes

I really put a lot of work and effort in that map. I hope you gonna enjoy it, as much as I had to create it.
The gameplay of the map is pretty simple. But just play it as a huge fight for fun, rest and recreation. :D

If you have some ideas about spells, events, modes, just send me an e-mail at : [email protected]

Keywords : War, Arena, Battle, Fight, Death, Kill, Spell, Game, Ability,

I appreciate feedback and suggestions!
I really appreciate if you can send me some streams of your games. To improve my description. With credits of course.

Contents

Planet Doom V1.37 (Map)

Reviews
deepstrasz
Credits added. Approved.
Level 17
A New version has been released. Have fun.

In that version I added the last battle against the boss! So have fun.

I posted a few pictures, to show you what's means WAR. I hope you had fun with that map. If you have videoes or pictures that you want to share.
I can post them here or on my Facebook. link

Of course I will give you some credits :D

Have a nice day and a lot of bloody kills.

Last edited:

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
A credits list in the map description with the names of the authors whose resources you've used is mandatory. That includes models, skins, icons, custom spells, systems. Also, sounds, music and everything outside this site.
This helps you with the models, skins and icons from Hiveworkshop: Resources in use by Planet Doom V1,12
You can also upload your map here to generate a list: Asset scanner

Also, abilities have the same description on every level. You don't know what the max level is or more importantly, what values of the spell properties are for each level.
Some items like the potion of healing also don't say how much they heal.

Other than that, a nice map but pretty much eye candy dopamine rush.

Awaiting Update.

If you want more reviews, you should participate in the The Grand Review Exchange!

R U L E S

Site Rules
Map Submission Rules

M A P - D E S C R I P T I O N
BB CODES
BB Codes | HIVE

MELEE MAPS
Description Guide - Melee Maps
Describing Your Melee Map
Melee Map Description Generator v1.3

MAPS IN GENERAL
The importance of a Description
Description Guide - Maps
Map Thread Guide
Map Description Making: Good & Bad
Map Description - Templates
Map Description Generator [1.2]

How to Add a Screenshot to your Map Description

ADDITIONAL NECESSARY INFORMATION
  • A credits list in the map thread description is required where the names of the resource (models, skins, icons, spells, sound etc.) authors are mentioned along with the specific resource. It would be a luxury to have links leading to the used resources. Credits in the Quest Log would be appreciated too.
  • A detailed changelog in the first post would be helpful to reviewers and notify fans about the newest implementations to your map.
  • Map thread tags are important. Please use those that fit and not more or none.

M A P - C R E A T I O N - G U I D E S

If you're not satisfied with the review and wish another opinion, contact the other reviewers or use the staff contact:
https://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/staff-contact.692/

Level 17
A credits list in the map description with the names of the authors whose resources you've used is mandatory. That includes models, skins, icons, custom spells, systems. Also, sounds, music and everything outside this site.
This helps you with the models, skins and icons from Hiveworkshop: Resources in use by Planet Doom V1,12
You can also upload your map here to generate a list: Asset scanner

Also, abilities have the same description on every level. You don't know what the max level is or more importantly, what values of the spell properties are for each level.
Some items like the potion of healing also don't say how much they heal.

Other than that, a nice map but pretty much eye candy dopamine rush.

Awaiting Update.

If you want more reviews, you should participate in the The Grand Review Exchange!

R U L E S

Site Rules
Map Submission Rules

M A P - D E S C R I P T I O N
BB CODES
BB Codes | HIVE

MELEE MAPS
Description Guide - Melee Maps
Describing Your Melee Map
Melee Map Description Generator v1.3

MAPS IN GENERAL
The importance of a Description
Description Guide - Maps
Map Thread Guide
Map Description Making: Good & Bad
Map Description - Templates
Map Description Generator [1.2]

How to Add a Screenshot to your Map Description

ADDITIONAL NECESSARY INFORMATION
  • A credits list in the map thread description is required where the names of the resource (models, skins, icons, spells, sound etc.) authors are mentioned along with the specific resource. It would be a luxury to have links leading to the used resources. Credits in the Quest Log would be appreciated too.
  • A detailed changelog in the first post would be helpful to reviewers and notify fans about the newest implementations to your map.
  • Map thread tags are important. Please use those that fit and not more or none.

M A P - C R E A T I O N - G U I D E S

If you're not satisfied with the review and wish another opinion, contact the other reviewers or use the staff contact:
https://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/staff-contact.692/
Hello man,
I uploaded a new version,
thanks for your work man

Last edited:
Level 4
The idea is good
But i think creating a map with lot of units in warcraft is not very good at all
I played it 20 minutes with builder
the enemy just cant move because they number are too many they get stuck
The challenge that this map has to offer is too little
my buildings easily killed every boss , i didnt even realized when they come and when they died
the only thing that got me to 20% health was a random event
Anyway map is good but like i said creeps got mostly stuck and cant move properly

Level 4
Hi,

me and a friend wanted to try out your latest version 1.20 and it seems bugged. We can't select a hero because there is no tavern.

Level 14
I had some fun with it!
  • Took me way to long to realize you could spend gold.
  • I think only shards for heroes that are here should drop or at least you shouldn't be able to pickup shards that are not for you.
  • At the moment, I think the game lacks build variety and "goals".
  • Even though items serve the building part, it's kind of tedious to drop and find new items in Warcraft 3 and items disappear pretty fast.
  • Sometimes they are so many enemies you can't pickup any new which can become a "negative" snowball.
  • Played the heretic, only found one shard type for him - not sure if it stacked or not.
  • Also you could spread the player owning the creeps to increase the number of creeps you can have before they get "stuck". If you use the remaining 19 slots, it will get much better! You could change each player slot color and name to make it seamless for the players.

Level 4
I tested the 1.23 with a friend two times and here are my thoughts/suggestions/critics points

my mate likes this map.

- Spawn and attack/ movement triggers of creeps needs adjustment (creeps aren't moving)
If you would for example set spawn triggers to spawn max like 500 units could help, also for the movement instead of moving/attack triggers adjust the Acquisition Range of Units (the range they start targeting a unit something to 1500?)
set limit of spawned units to 500, if you want the new wave the spawn, then just remove some creeps before

• map has huge performance problems // do you remove memory leaks / load models before first using ?
  • balance of creeps / heroes is really bad, after like 13 minutes creeps had like 7k hp each (really difficult to kill something with spell casters, since 40 magic damage costs 3k gold and bounty seems never to raise even with difficult creeps)
  • Why you can pick up scepter upgrades for other heroes??? if then else could help..
  • tooltip without any spell damage information // if you are lazy you could add something like damage [200 * ability level] in tooltip

My ideas:

- Max Lives to 5 per Player but instead of spawning at the point where you died, you controll a invul wisp (just placement model) without collision size that has a ability "revive hero" that spawns the hero at the wisp point
- Goal: -kill 5000 creeps x player number (for example) to win // its always great to have a goal in a map with a win condition

my rating 1.5/ 5 (here voted ~2)

Level 17
I tested the 1.23 with a friend two times and here are my thoughts/suggestions/critics points

my mate likes this map.

- Spawn and attack/ movement triggers of creeps needs adjustment (creeps aren't moving)
If you would for example set spawn triggers to spawn max like 500 units could help, also for the movement instead of moving/attack triggers adjust the Acquisition Range of Units (the range they start targeting a unit something to 1500?)
set limit of spawned units to 500, if you want the new wave the spawn, then just remove some creeps before

• map has huge performance problems // do you remove memory leaks / load models before first using ?
  • balance of creeps / heroes is really bad, after like 13 minutes creeps had like 7k hp each (really difficult to kill something with spell casters, since 40 magic damage costs 3k gold and bounty seems never to raise even with difficult creeps)
  • Why you can pick up scepter upgrades for other heroes??? if then else could help..
  • tooltip without any spell damage information // if you are lazy you could add something like damage [200 * ability level] in tooltip

My ideas:

- Max Lives to 5 per Player but instead of spawning at the point where you died, you controll a invul wisp (just placement model) without collision size that has a ability "revive hero" that spawns the hero at the wisp point
- Goal: -kill 5000 creeps x player number (for example) to win // its always great to have a goal in a map with a win condition

my rating 1.5/ 5 (here voted ~2)

Hello thanks for playing my map man. Good that your friend liked it!

Yeah that map has performance problems. That is due to the fact that warcraft 3 does not manage huge amout of units.
Trust me I have no memory leaks... but just the too big amount of units deaks that.

You're playing with other player so there a 2 times more units.
Play alone and you will see it's playable.

- creeps aren't moving because there are too much units. For that reason I putted the map in an empty area squared.

- units has better stats because you're two so I increased for difficulty. I will lower this. Boss will havr better resistance against units.

- aghanim pick. I already have that suggestion. I will do it.

- tooltips. I know but I don't really like to add them. And not knowing that add chaos in that crazy hell map. Damage increases is not linear.
2000 (for example)

- the iddea with the wisp can be a good idea. I will see it.

- there is a goal in the map. After all there is the final wave. Then a cool boss fight. That I must add. Just a goal about kill is not enough. The gran villain must be Diablo!

I made that map as a big huge fight to have fun. I personally played alone after a long day. The problems happens when you play with other players. It becomes too simple. So I had to increase everything.

Btw I'm glad you had fun. What hero did you pick?

Last edited: